• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bite Me!

GWolf

First Post
Wicked

I like the Idea. I want in as a scoobie. I am infamiliar with buffy but don't mind the setting. It is modern times correct? and A scoobie is a vamp hunter right?

DM_Matt

First Post
Re: Wicked

GWolf said:
I like the Idea. I want in as a scoobie. I am infamiliar with buffy but don't mind the setting. It is modern times correct? and A scoobie is a vamp hunter right?

Yes, Buffy is in Modern times and a Scooby is a Vampire hunter...of sorts...The term "Scooby Gang" is used by Buffy's friends (particularly Willow) to describe themselves. It is a direct reference of course to the cartoon Scooby Doo (before SMG was in the live-action one, altouhgh it was kinda ironic) where a bunch of teens go around solving often-supernaturalish mysteries.

I only say of sorts beucase origionally they were just a bunch of rather ordinary people who helped out in small ways and did research, although most eventually wound up developing more useful abilities, particularly Willow, who is arguably more powerful than Buffy at this point.

EvilMountainDew

First Post
I dont like the idea of one party vs. another. If you are doing 2 games Ill join the not-so-buffy one, otherwise im sitting out. I am very interested. What level?

Jemal

Adventurer
OK, here's the decision. I'll be starting two games. one Vampire, in generic setting, that'll be using this thread. I'll also start up another thread for a scoobie gang. If you're interested in A)Vampire hunting. or B) Buffy genre then go there. The rest of you, stay here and read on.

Vampire game:
D20 Modern rules
4th lvl characters, with the Vampire D20 modern template.
Stat-buy system with 20 stat points.
Instead of the Template modifications to stats (+6/+4/-/+2/+2/+4), you get to take three stats up by +4, two up by +2. Finally you add the +1 for level.
Remember you don't have a constitution, and you get the above modifiers, meaning you'll have no low stats.
Wealth start bonus = 5 (Instead of 2d4)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads