• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Bite Me!

Jemal

Adventurer
This is for the D20 Vampire game, which will probably be GM'd by me. It'll be based on the d20 rules system, but wether D&D or D20 Modern or something else we don't know yet. IT will have to be modified rules, in any case. SO, this thread's for deciding all of this.

Any ideas/rules/etc to start it off? Suggestions as to which rule system we should use as the base?

Krizzel

First Post
I'm not sure I'll be in this game (I'm kind of half-way interested - I don't really like the White Wolf games too much, but I'll wait to see what this is going to be like - whatever the case I'll let others take the slots first), but I'll happily poke in on the rules debate. I like rules tinkering, and I'm also curious.

So, I'd say do it with d20 Modern. I really like the base classes and how they work.

Corlon

First Post
mmmm, burger

uh, D&D, because I don't have d20 modern :D

Of course that would also be a good reason for it to be d20 modern... hmm, your choice.

sure, I'll play in it.

Last edited:

Sulli

First Post
ill join in this game, i rilly don't know what the rules or classes are for the d20 modern but i can learn. to me it dosen't madder what we play. im just not Dming.

EvilMountainDew

First Post
Im in if its DnD, I could do it if its D20, but im old and don't like having to learn new things. Ill look into your Hyperlink, give me a few minutes and ill post my thoughts.

EDIT: Since IM new to D20 Modern, if it is that, can it be low-level? and, are we Vamp, or anti-Vamp?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads