Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hence my suggestion to hold that 16 HP CMW in reserve just in case we need Ironwolf to Body Adjust instead. Eternity's the sole lady in the party, by the way)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: yup she can heal a lot of hps with vigor + empathic transfer. empathic transfer is 2d10 per pp above 3 so with good rolls can be more effective than cmw. taking half and soaking with vigor means she can avoid taking much. so who needs healing and how much? shes willing to spend about 20 of her 46 pp (yay for 2 level bumps!).

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: i'm a bit unclear wheter one gains hp as one levels as his max hp go up. If not, Hulgyr is at exectly 1 hp. If so, he's at 18/56.

ooc2: i think i just GOT to get some magical socks made for Hulgyr if and when we get out of this :) Hulgyr needs 448 xp for level 7 so 450 would just do the trick!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Current and max HP rise--this is pretty much always the rule when max HP changes, witness Rage, for instance. As for leveling up--great! No DR, though, as he isn't a single-classed Barbarian)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Don't forget 28 in Rage. Umm...Ouch! :uhoh: Seriously, the villain's best move in the entire adventure was giving Hulgyr -4 Strength for the fight where the group got split up--his only weakness, his incredibly subpar Constitution and thus lack of sufficient HP, is covered by his lucky socks)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Current and max HP rise--this is pretty much always the rule when max HP changes, witness Rage, for instance. As for leveling up--great! No DR, though, as he isn't a single-classed Barbarian)

ooc: Yes, that's why I try to track damage rather than remaining hit points. :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I was taking a look at Michael's sheets to guesstimate how much healing he can do, and I realised that he never owned a Silver Holy Symbol of Sela. For some reason I thought he did. In that case, it is the Pewter one that was smashed. The idea is that the BBEG smashed Michael's Holy Symbol for the audacity to try to smash the Amphousa symbol. Also, the Amphousa vestments are gone too, as is the Mishtuli Chain Shirt. The Crystal Sword should indeed still be on the horse though--but it's a long walk there and back to retrieve it)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: as was pointed out by judges looking at Eternity's level up, she moves into medium encumbrance because of the 6lbs of javelins she's borrowing. Can Hulgyr carry her backpack (w. waterskin & belt pouch) for 6.5lbs? She'd put it on her horse, but its not near her at the moment)

Remove ads