Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, it wastes the Cleave anyway. Eternity may also be able to kill it herself with the 5 damage already on it, though maybe not)

*Michael barely hits this big Afflicted with his club, but the powerful swing cracks bone. The thing is still able to continue unhindered, but pretty much anything Hulgyr does will defeat it.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: What? Wait seriously? I could have told you before the throw that the javelin has a very low chance of defeating it (I think you need to roll a 6 on the d6). When I said 'pretty much anything...' I meant you didn't need to Power Attack to kill it with the sword automatically. If you're going to javelin toss, I suggest throwing at the little one near Eternity while edging towards the big one (or not edging towards the big one depending on whether you want Hulgyr or Michael to be eviscerated when it quits attacking Zaeryl--someone's getting eviscerated this turn ;)).

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I've got all your javelins, B4cchus, sorry. They were the only collective ranged weapon Eternity could borrow. That said..

Eternity blasts the one threatening her and Almayce with a flaming energy ray.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I assumed that when I wrote the analyses. Fortunately, you were quite lucy and got a 3 and a 6 on the 2d6, and that's *barely* enough)

*Eternity shoots the Afflicted and barely knocks it out.*

(OOC: Gotta see what javilenless Hulgyr does)

B4cchus

Explorer
Javelinless Hulgyr instead faces the music and steps up to the big one, drawing an attack, and tries to hit it with his sword.

ooc: seems i took the 'almost anything' part too literally...
anyhow, attack rolld 27 for 20 damage. Rools are here. Let's see what that AoO turns out to be.

Remove ads