Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: I hadn't meant to let it out completely, just ask any staff/clergy at the temple.)

Eternity agrees with Ironwolf's more crystaline consciousness that heading back into the dungeon would be the best idea now that they are all back on their feet again.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Hmm. I had taken RA's pronouncement of 24 hours rest as official. If when Ironwolf wakes up everyone else is ready to go, he might not be so wholeheartedly exploring Body Adjustment. I'd rather have more than 2 of 12 pp when we head back into battle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Hmm. I had taken RA's pronouncement of 24 hours rest as official. If when Ironwolf wakes up everyone else is ready to go, he might not be so wholeheartedly exploring Body Adjustment. I'd rather have more than 2 of 12 pp when we head back into battle.
(OOC: Technically, he wouldn't get his PP back 8 hours into the 24 hours because it is still the same day as before (it's about 1 PM of the day where you left at dawn for the dungeon)--you can't recover PP twice in a day, even if you rest for 8 hours twice in a day. That's why I suggested 24 ;))

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: gotcha. I've got vigor+empathic transfer. 5pp = 4d10 healing. Which means that between Almayce, Michael, Eternity, Ironwolf, and Zaeryl the only person who can't heal is Zaeryl and he's an Elan too so he could prevent damage.

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: haha yes sorry B4cchus. It would appear to be the perfect back up for someone who likes charging into battle, incredible amounts of healing available afterwards)

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Ah, on a second reading I can see why you would rule that way. Well, if getting more rest won't get pp back anyway, I'm all for heading back ASAP. Can I skip that 2nd Body Adjustment, so as to be at 7 of 12 pp?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah, actually, you have it backwards--getting more rest is required to get the PP back ;) By RAW, you wouldn't get PP back after the first 8 hours because it would be 9 PM on the same day as your last PP recovery--basically, you guys did 8 hours of rest, then 7 hours of adventuring, and now you're back again. That's why I suggested the 24 hour rest--you technically only need to rest 16 or so, but at that point, you might as well get the extra 8 for double recovery (or quadruple if E makes her check). Plus that way you won't comically miss Zaeryl as he enters town from a different direction just after you leave :lol: )

Remove ads