Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I guess to save time--)

*After waiting for eight hours, all of the others awaken (except Almayce of course), so that's Michael, Hulgyr, and Zaeryl. Aglaia does not return in that time.*

*Ironwolf's psicrystal determines that the caverns are abandoned up to a distance of one mile. The villagers are probably still in that cave nearby where you left them, but that's beyond a mile out.*

"Well, what did you find, Ironwolf? Any clues?" Zaeryl wonders, "I take it she didn't return. It's probably that weird glowing of the crystals. Still haven't died down, eh?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I believe we may be out of Teleport range to Orussus based on how long the journey here took. It's a close call, but bringing help all the way back from Orussus by foot will probably take too long. Maybe Michael might know of some religious institution that is closer?)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
Can Ironwolf figure out what if anything Aglia did to him?
(OOC: Ironwolf notices that there's a stylish brand on his chest, with a sigil that appears to be Aglaia's personal sigil. As long as it remains, Ironwolf retains his +2 Charisma and +2 to all saves.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
Ironwolf will hold onto the amulet and the crystal greatsword, and give Eternity the satchel with as much as can fit in it. We'll divide it all up once we're all someplace safe.
(OOC: By the way, the amulet seemed to react slightly to the manifestation of the power from the power stone, but it had no effect.)

Erekose13

Explorer
"Thank you Ironwolf, it appears you were able to complete the battle with the aid I was able to provide Hulgyr. For that I am greatful." says Eternity upon waking. After getting filled in she says, "I'm afraid I too have no more power left to heal with." After the 8 hrs Eternity is happy to see the three others wake. She looks back towards Almayce, sad that she couldn't have saved him too. "Is there anything we can do? Perhaps with all this coin we can find a way to bring him back."

Xael

First Post
OOC: Almayce actually still has 2 CLW potions on him. They would probably help getting some people back up.

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: with how many HP do the rest wake up? The rukes on stable characters state that a roll is required each hour to detemine if one wakes up or loose one hp.
srd said:
Recovering without Help
A severely wounded character left alone usually dies. He has a small chance, however, of recovering on his own.

A character who becomes stable on his own (by making the 10% roll while dying) and who has no one to tend to him still loses hit points, just at a slower rate. He has a 10% chance each hour of becoming conscious. Each time he misses his hourly roll to become conscious, he loses 1 hit point. He also does not recover hit points through natural healing.

Even once he becomes conscious and is disabled, an unaided character still does not recover hit points naturally. Instead, each day he has a 10% chance to start recovering hit points naturally (starting with that day); otherwise, he loses 1 hit point.

Once an unaided character starts recovering hit points naturally, he is no longer in danger of naturally losing hit points (even if his current hit point total is negative).

Patlin

Explorer
You're not unaided. Ironwolf may not be skilled at healing, but he's wise enough to provide some help.

Also, no one else feels we should use the teleport power stone to get the wounded out of here and get help ASAP for the villagers?

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: Ah, great! RA: would that result in 1hp/lvl?
Hulgyr shakes his head, emits a low grunt and get's on his feet. "Big bad ones gone?" He asks while he looks around, searching for the missing enemies.

After Ironwolf explains what went on (ooc: not too much of a far fetched assumption, right?) Hulgyr hails him and Zaeryl "You are brave warriors! Almayce will sit in the halls of honour besides great heroes!" On the subject of teleporting Hulgyr agrees:
"Get help for villagers, yes. But if bad folks return we better fix these wounds of ours or they will still win."

Remove ads