• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Are you permanently using any UA material in your games?

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
The UA toggle in D&D Beyond is set to "on" in all the campaigns I make characters in, but there's a lot fo shared content in those campaigns, too, so I've never given this much thought. I think there are some instances of more than one version of a race, as a result.

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
The UA toggle in D&D Beyond is set to "on" in all the campaigns I make characters in, but there's a lot fo shared content in those campaigns, too, so I've never given this much thought. I think there are some instances of more than one version of a race, as a result.
UA content has not been supported on DDB since last August. If you have a character that has an option selected, it will still work, but you can't pick new options (unless you made home-brewed copies).

TwoSix

"Diegetics", by L. Ron Gygax
Like with most other material, I'm open to UA material if the player brings it to my attention as a concept of interest to them. I don't go out of my way to push it forward onto the players as a possible option.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads