(5e) IMMORTAL RULES

dave2008

Legend
do you have all of this in a pdf?
Not the these rules. They are old. I've moved on to version two, see below. When those rules are complete I will make a PDF, probably in about a year or so. The epic monsters are compiled in a PDF: 5e Epic Monster Updates, though the work with 5e I also consider them outdated designs. Some of these have already been updated here: 5e Updates: Monstrous Compendium, other will be added to Book 3 below.

ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 1: Player's Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 2: GM's Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 3: Friends & Foes

Hello! I was introduced to the Epic Monster Update PDF and I absolutely love it!!! As I'm going through it I'm seeing a lot of blanks. Is there a more completed version?

dave2008

Legend
Hello! I was introduced to the Epic Monster Update PDF and I absolutely love it!!! As I'm going through it I'm seeing a lot of blanks. Is there a more completed version?
No, I am updating the whole project. Some of the monsters are included in my 5e Updates: Monstrous Compendium, however, most them will be moved to (and monster / gods added) to my ASCENSION books for immortal / deity rules:

ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 1: Player's Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 2: GM's Guide
ASCENSION, The Codex of Exalted, Book 3: Friends & Foes

dave2008

Legend
Will this still be updated? Or even compiled into a PDF?
I'm still working on it. It is a google doc currently. When I get a little further a long, hopefully in June, I am going to open it up for review and comments. However, it has changed a lot since this thread.

Remove ads