• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

When you post a + thread, do you prefer (+) or [+] or what?

When you post a + thread, do you prefer (+) or [+]?

G

Guest 7034872

I vote -(-).
Written like a mathematician; well done.

But what if we prefer to use Quinean notation instead? You know--. x ., : x :, .: x :., :: x ::, :: x ::, and so on. I mean, isn't that just so much more visually intuitive?

Elodan

Adventurer
Up next, world peace 😁

Definitely prefer something around the plus sign to have it stand out. No preference as to which.

Of course, the most important thing is to have a space between the plus sign and parentheses / bracket like so:
( + ) or [ + ]

aco175

Legend
I like it best when people use 5-6 + signs and include several more in the thread title. This is to make sure we all get that they want the thread to be a + thread and only limit things to their narrow topic. Bonus points when they come back and tell us to stay on topic with more +s.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I like it best when people use 5-6 + signs and include several more in the thread title. This is to make sure we all get that they want the thread to be a + thread and only limit things to their narrow topic. Bonus points when they come back and tell us to stay on topic with more +s.
++++++⊞⊞⊞⨁⨁⨁➕➕➕👍➕➕➕⨁⨁⨁⊞⊞⊞++++++

Remove ads