• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Changing of the Avatars

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
This type of thread has been a thing on other forums I have frequented in the past, and I thought it might be worthwhile to try out here. The idea is, people can follow the thread if they anticipate that an unexpected change in a familiar user’s avatar might throw them off. Then, people can (optionally) post here when they do change their avatars so that anyone following it will receive a notification. It’s all voluntary, but can be viewed as a nice courtesy, and a way to insure people quickly recognize you after an avatar change.

Last edited:

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
As one might have guessed, I decided to start this thread because I was changing my own avatar after having used this one consistently for quite some time:
1713990121972.jpeg
For anyone curious, the image is a colored scan from the manga Delicious in Dungeon, and the new one is a higher-quality image of the same character, from the anime adaptation, now that she has appeared on-screen.

Last edited:

Remove ads