• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What magic items would you suggest for a radiant weapon wielder?

Well,

Considering that I'm a 22nd level elven archer with a multiclass Cleric feat, what are my options?

Everything as long as you worship a god of the sun/light (amaunathor/pelor) whoever that might be in your world. The only exception is power of the sun b/c you've got no divine at-will and if you take morninglord that feat is worthless on top.

Trainz

Explorer
Everything as long as you worship a god of the sun/light (amaunathor/pelor) whoever that might be in your world. The only exception is power of the sun b/c you've got no divine at-will and if you take morninglord that feat is worthless on top.

Well, I can't take Morninglord PP because I'm already 22nd, Power of the Sun only works with associated divine at-wills (I'm a ranger and attack with a bow), Punishing Radiance only works with Divine attacks (I'm a ranger and attack with a bow), and Pelor's Blessing need's for the target to already be vulnerable to radiant.

I appreciate your efforts, but my question stands...

:.-(

AFAIK, there is no way for you to add radiant vulnerability w/o rewriting your char.

If vulnerability radiant 5 1/day for 2 rounds for the cost of two feats seems reasonable - I have an option:
Divine Channeler (MC feat) (DP)
+ Solar Enemy (DP) a sun domain feat

Remove ads