• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Welcome to Long Island Gameday Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Crichton

First Post
I've been contemplating running a game for the Sunday session as well. I'm not too worried about number of games being run for this GD as it seems there are plenty of good GMs. :)

I also imagine the slots will fill out nicely as we get closer to the date and farther away from the crazy that is New Years.

madwabbit

First Post
Queenie122 said:
It would probably help if some of the maybes figured out if they were coming for sure, they might want to run stuff too :D
This "maybe" will know today or tomorrow -- the trip for me is contingent upon whether my boss wants me to set up some network stuff in his pad in SoHo, which I'm reasonably certain he does. If that's the case, he'll pay for my rental car up there, and my attendance is a done deal.

I'm debating whether I want to run something or not. I kinda like the idea of the leisurely drive up there, playing in sessions and not being responsible for a damn thing other than me :D.

With that said, however, I always have the itch to run something, so... I'm thinking maybe something pulp (Hollow Earth Expedition/Indiana Jones-ish) or something off-the-wall and indie (Dust Devils, Spirit of the Century, Inspectres, or The Shab al-Hiri Roach).

Once I know for sure (today or tomorrow) what my deal is, I'll ping Rodrigo (who's still on vacation, I believe) and then you'll know.

--tom

Queenie

Queen of Everything
madwabbit said:
Once I know for sure (today or tomorrow) what my deal is, I'll ping Rodrigo (who's still on vacation, I believe) and then you'll know.

--tom
:p A little poking never hurts! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads