• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Looking for Players Roseburg Oregon

Nephril

First Post
I have 2 spots open in my local game. We play Wednesday start at 530-6 and play until 10-11. This is a long running game and I have slots open because I have friends moving out of state. We will be taking the next 3 weeks off to get new players ready to join. So first session will be June 21st. I would want to meet with any prospective players ahead of time. We play in my home, my wife usually makes dinner for the group, and I provide all materials. Please message me at Nephril@gmail.com and we can figure out a time to meet.

Nephril

First Post
I have 2 spots open in my local game. We play Wednesday start at 530-6 and play until 10-11. This is a long running game and I have slots open because I have friends moving out of state. We will be taking the next 3 weeks off to get new players ready to join. So first session will be June 21st. I would want to meet with any prospective players ahead of time. We play in my home, my wife usually makes dinner for the group, and I provide all materials. Please message me at Nephril@gmail.com and we can figure out a time to meet.
I only have 1 slot open now. This will bring the table up to 5 players.

Remove ads