• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Want to try this PbP thing

Creamsteak

Explorer
garyh said:
2 - I enjoy whipping character concepts out of thin air. But I'm still looking for a place to play a PsyWar. Lotsa people in this forum don't like psionics. :(

Hrm... I've been really wanting to play the Mind-over-body Psion I worked up a while back. You want to play a Psywarrior yourself... and I could definitely see GW wanting to play something Psionic as well. Damnit, now we need another DM! Sure are not enough of Those around here!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Yeah, there is a need for an IC mod. Until Darkness joined the upcoming Hivemind game and Dinkeldog put up the sticky, I'd NEEEEEEEEVER seen a mod in here. Now, I like to think that it's because we're good boys and girls, but occasionally, there IS need that doesn't seem to be noticed.

Darkness was in the 3rd IR, IIRC.

Of course we're generally good boys and girls, and some of the topics and things said out here wouldn't be allowed elsewhere, but need to be here for sake of remaining in character (swearing is the major one).

As for the sticky, I don't think to use it because of my sig...

Bah! I put the Psionicle out there, and it's in my sig... it makes everything more easily accessible to people.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
Hrm... I've been really wanting to play the Mind-over-body Psion I worked up a while back. You want to play a Psywarrior yourself... and I could definitely see GW wanting to play something Psionic as well. Damnit, now we need another DM! Sure are not enough of Those around here!

But not just any DM... a DM who likes psionics, and will allow players to use them! Those are rarer than hen's teeth around here...

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:

That's one reason the fantasy game i mentioned DMing would have psionics replace arcane magic... there's a demand for it, I tells ya!! :)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:
1 - Darkness was in the 3rd IR, IIRC.

2 - Of course we're generally good boys and girls, and some of the topics and things said out here wouldn't be allowed elsewhere, but need to be here for sake of remaining in character (swearing is the major one).

3 - Bah! I put the Psionicle out there, and it's in my sig... it makes everything more easily accessible to people.

1 - I'm a youngin', 'member? ;)

2 - True, but I have seen a little hostility around here OOC.

3 - Sorry, sir... :p

Creamsteak

Explorer
No, Garyh can't start the game... we need: A hero! To save us from our own vile contempt for psionics! Tradada!

In comes a new, improved, super-DM with powers unlike any seen before.

I can wish, can't I?

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

So start the game already! ;):D

Sure, right after:

1 - I get KoboldQuest running,
2 - The Orange County eight gets started,
3+4 - I recruit my Joe/Cobra games.

:D

Oh, and:

5 - Flesh out the post-arcanolyptic world. ;)

garyh

First Post
creamsteak said:
No, Garyh can't start the game... we need: A hero! To save us from our own vile contempt for psionics! Tradada!

In comes a new, improved, super-DM with powers unlike any seen before.

I can wish, can't I?

Well, one of us can post a "Psionics Friendly DM Wanted" thread. :D We've got half a group alredy formed, and Ashrem Bayle has about a half dozen savants in the forum, I'm sure he'd play. :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
1 - I'm a youngin', 'member? ;)

It's the alzheimers (sp?) again... :D:p

2 - True, but I have seen a little hostility around here OOC.

Has there? I haven't really seen any... I know that there was a little bit in the Psionicle at the end of the last thread, but it only lasted for a few posts. I haven't really been reading OoC threads for other games, though, so it's possible I've been missing something...

3 - Sorry, sir... :p

Darn tootin'! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads