• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
Lori will gather herself and try to pull herself up the rope.

OOC: IC hates me, and the one time I get a 20, it was for an action that didn't happen!!!

WarlockLord

First Post
OOC: Yeah, we are definitely waiting. Though I don't blame our DM.

What happens if we are unable to continue from this spot? Do we return to the tavern, or what?

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: It depends, things could go a number of ways if we lose the DM. I expect we'll see Wik again, though.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Patlin said:
ooc: It depends, things could go a number of ways if we lose the DM. I expect we'll see Wik again, though.
He's been around (today even). Prolly just busy. I was just wondering if we were waiting on a PC's action.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Wik's a judge for LEB too, so I doubt he'll go. He's been missing from the 2 other games I'm in with him too. Give him time, people disapear on occasion. I'll be gone for about 2 weeks at the end of the month.

Wik

First Post
OOC: yeah, I'll be AWOL for another few days at least, guys. I've got midterms coming up, plus my computer was acting funny on my days off. I *may* have some spare time on thursday, but there's no promises. I should have a post on friday, though.

Sorry about all this, but things have been pretty hectic on my end.

Wik

First Post
Alright, back. Midterms are over, and I have time to post on the boards again. I should mention that the next post should be on monday - or maybe sunday night.

Haltash makes a jump... and also falls. Just before he feels he's about to hit the ground, hearing the laughter of some red-headed fiend in his ears, he has a chance to save himself. (OOC: The rope only rescues once. After that, it's splat time. If Haltash wants to spend an action point to avoid terminal velocity impact with the ground, that's always an option...)

After everyone is firmly attached to the MAJESTIC, it takes off into the air - with many scrambling up the sides, and Lori spinning in the air like a corkscrew. SHe has to fight to keep her stomach inside her chest as Sharn spins around her at lightning speeds.

Haltash, if he decides to spend the action point, is dangling in the ship's rigging by one hand...

Meanwhile, soldiers line the sides of the building, pulling shots off at the crewman scurrying up the ropes. Amazingly, no one is killed.

The wind rips at you, as the MAJESTIC pulls away. Everyone who is climbing needs to make a climb check, DC 7, to remain holding on. Normal climb penalties do not apply - just use your strength modifier, plus your skill ranks (if any), and any positive modifiers. If you fail...

(Lori and Haltash do not need to make this check, and neither does T'Ranis, firmly on deck).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads