• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

W3: The Eidolon (Bront Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarlockLord

First Post
Shadow finishes the manifestation, moves away from the bad guys, and commands his construct (flight power) to beat down the sorceress.

OOC: If possible, can I summon it above the skycab so it falls down on top of her, and attacks?

1d20+2=6 I'm pretty sure it missed.

Wik

First Post
Tondrek - 17
T'Ranis - 13
Guardian - 12
Lori - 12
Caster - 11
Haltash - 11
Shadow - 8

Tondrek moves quickly, and grabs a hold of the rope. He has to fight other crewman, who, panicked, try to push him out of the way.

T'Ranis acts much more heroically, and lands upon the deck while pulling off a shot. He rolls, and tumbles to his feet. As he moves, a few errant crossbow bolts pierce the wood of the deck behind him.

Guardian...

Lori waits for a moment, and then runs and leaps. Lori's Jump check (1d20-1=0)

Unfortunately, she trips.

As she starts falling towards the very distant ground, she screams. And there's nothing anyone else can do.

Suddenly, one of the ropes hanging from the Majestic shoots out, as if animated on it's own will, and darts towards Lori's form. The rope strikes her, and begins to wrap around her like a snake. She begins to spin and spiral in the air, like some sort of top. While the sudden change from "falling" to "dangling" does hurt (Falling Damage on Lori (1d6=6)) she is still alive - and that's always a plus.

(OOC: Sorry, Solange. I made the roll, and really, no matter how close the ship was, a 0 is gonna be a failure. IC really doesn't like PCs right now - my own characters are getting killed by it!)

The sorceress pops up one more time, and fires another magical bolt, again at Guardian. It strikes - and hurts like hell. (9 damage)

Haltash...

Shadow moves towards the Majestic, while his astral construct manifests above the caster, and tries to tear off her head. It doesn't do very well, and she is able to push it away with one of her hands.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek cries out has his 'forgey friend is hit, but has to focus on climbing onto the ship.

OOC: Did Tondrek make it aboard? If not, same climb instructions as last time (is the rope knotted or not?)

IcyCool

First Post
Guardian moves closer to the Majestic, trying to cover Tondrek as he moves. Guardian sheathes his sword, and will follow Tondrek aboard as soon as he can grab a free rope. If he makes it aboard (and doesn't get incinerated by the sorceress), he'll put his shield away and retrieve his longbow.

OOC: Climb check (1d20-5=4)

He'll use an action point if needed to get up the rope.

Wik

First Post
stonegod said:
Tondrek cries out has his 'forgey friend is hit, but has to focus on climbing onto the ship.

OOC: Did Tondrek make it aboard? If not, same climb instructions as last time (is the rope knotted or not?)

Tondrek is still swinging from the rope. He has to pull himself up, which is gonna take some time.

and, no, the rope is not knotted.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tondrek grips the rope carefully, doing his best not to fall. The bustling and shoving helps him navigate the ropes at first and he makes steady progress.

OOC: Climb checks: 18, 16. That would get him 10 feet total (5 for each move action).

Velmont

First Post
Seeing that the rope will probably save him from a dangerous fall, Haltash decides to jump right now. Once on the Majestic, he will draw his crossbow and starts to shoot at the enemy.

[SBLOCK=OOC]4... seems I missed my jump too.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads