• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Updated character sheets: SWSE, Iron Heroes, WFRP

madirishman

Explorer
Hey all,

Just a heads-up that some of my popular sheets have been updated...including my Star Wars sheet, which is now Saga Edition-compatible.

As always, feedback and bug reports are appreciated!

Best regards,
Patrick

Roudi

First Post
You rock. I use your d20 Modern sheet to the exclusion of all others. Your work is well appreciated!

By the way, something appears to be wrong with your RPGSheets hosting. Some of your sheets are no longer on that site.

Last edited:

HeinorNY

First Post
Nice work Irishman!
I didn't know you posted here, I play D&D 3rd since it was released using your sheets.
You are part of my group's rpg history :p
Thanks!

madirishman

Explorer
Thanks for the kind words, guys!

Yeah, I'm looking for a new hosting solution...rpgsheets regularly hoses my sheets, whether through malice or accident, I don't know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best,
Patrick

madirishman said:
Hey all,

Just a heads-up that some of my popular sheets have been updated...including my Star Wars sheet, which is now Saga Edition-compatible.

As always, feedback and bug reports are appreciated!

Best regards,
Patrick
Kick ass dude! I'd been using your Star Wars character sheets for a few years. I was hoping you'd get a chance to make a Saga Edition version.

Thanks.

*goes off to download*

Any ETA on when we might see a form-fillable version of the Star Wars sheet? Being able to change the appearance is nice, but when you're handwriting is as horrid as mine is, having the players be able to read what's on the pregen'd PCs character sheet is rather difficult.

Last edited:

Kaffis

First Post
That is, indeed, pretty rocking.

Chalk another one up for looking forward to a form-filled version. I've grown *way* too spoiled with web-hosted 3eProfiler sites on my d20 stuffs. =)

Khairn

First Post
Mr Irishman ... may I call you Mad?

Have you ever done any GM specific sheets? Those designed to help organize campaign's, adventures, group notes etc?

madirishman

Explorer
Well, technically it's Dr. Irishman, but please call me Patrick. ;)

As far as I can recall, I've only done adventure record sheets for D&D DMs. I don't recall doing any other GM organizational sheets, but I could be mistaken.

As to forms, I have been releasing all of my stuff unlocked and under the Creative Commons license in hopes that others who have the time, inclination and ability would make form versions of my sheets. (The license means anyone with Acrobat full could add form fields to my sheets and redistribute them to their heart's content, so long as they acknowledge that it is based on my design.) PDF forms are a huge pain in the tucus, and I've found that making good ones takes up significant time that I'd rather be spending designing other sheets. Tack on bug fixes and the updates needed to accommodate new supplements, etc., and then factor in the fact that my layering customization tricks often make forms unfeasible, you begin to see why I shy away from them these days.

Having said that, this Star Wars sheet is a much more likely candidate for me to make a form for. There's not as much I would have to change to use my old form data, and more importantly, none of my fancy layering tricks on this particular sheet would cause any of the usual problems...

Best,
Patrick

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads