• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Unpopular Geek Media Opinions

Ryujin

Legend
I kind of resent the fact that they added her to the show to bring sexy back and she ended up being one of the best characters on the show. Of course saying she was one of the best is damning with faint praise.
I would go as far as to say the best. As in head and shoulders above the rest but only realized, as I said, on rewatch.

Last edited:

And the DS9 fans forget that while it wasn't as dire during the first two seasons, it was still definitely finding its feet.

TNG hasn't really aged well and when it was new, I commented frequently to friends on the rehashed TOS storylines. DS9 can still carry water for the franchise. I think that SNW is just elevated a bit.

People keep misspelling Babylon 5

Terminator 3 is a good movie.

You know what. I agree. It isn't as good as the second, and the second doesn't come close to the first. But I did find it entertaining when I rewatched it a couple of years ago. Certainly it worked better than any of the later Terminator movies for me (haven't seen the most recent one so not sure where that one stands)

Remove ads