• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To all, whose games I am in...

novyet

First Post
I'm really sick right now, and I won't be able to post for a day or two. I'm really sorry. :(

I should be good in a day or two, with luck anyway.

Thanks!

KitanaVorr

First Post
novyet said:
I'm really sick right now, and I won't be able to post for a day or two. I'm really sorry. :(

Thanks!

Take lots of rest! Your health is more important ;)

We'll autopilot you while you're gone.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Take care and get better soon.

Remember, if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.

Keia

Krizzel

First Post
novyet said:

Thanks!

NP. Get well soon!

In case you check this first when you get back, head over to the Metal Joe OOC thread to find whatever things I need to finish up your character. If we get everyone else ready to go before you're better, I'll just run your character in protected auto-mode until you return ;) Meaning he'll accrue XP but nothing bad will happen to him.

garyh

First Post
Re: Re: To all, whose games I am in...

Krizzel said:
In case you check this first when you get back, head over to the Metal Joe OOC thread to find whatever things I need to finish up your character. If we get everyone else ready to go before you're better, I'll just run your character in protected auto-mode until you return ;) Meaning he'll accrue XP but nothing bad will happen to him.

Dang, can I run Silent Snake in "protected auto-mode"? ;)

Remove ads