• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thread in need of a title.

Timothy

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
Believe me ppl, you needn't worry about me, my parents' break up is a very temporary thing, this is the second time they've done it, nothing special at all. :p

well goodluck anyway.

garyh

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
no vampire mecha :p please

but I do love a good nasty evil game!

What about evil political vampire mecha in a strange new world not unlike Middle Earth?

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
garyh said:

What about evil political vampire mecha in a strange new world mot unlike Middle Earth?

:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He wouldn't dare....

yes, he would. ;)

Anyways, so which one should I DM? Lets get a vote going:
D20 Vamp
EVIL
Strange World

Also, I like those other ideas people have been coming up with, I'ld love to play in any of them, so who's starting them?

Sulli

First Post
that evil campian sounds good but i think that vampire would be great to, i muight join in on this game depending on how my game is going.

my vote would be on the vampire of evil.

DM_Matt

First Post
I'd very much like a d20 Buffy game. I have the official d6-based Buffy RPG and am not too thrilled with the system.

Angelsboi has a d20 Modern Buffylike game that he might start back up again on his own boards, tohugh, but if you were to have it be a) similar to the actual show rather than just inspired by it, or b) not so low-power (its an L1 game) to be more like the show, it would be sufficiently different.

Jemal

Adventurer
MDaddict said:
I agree with Krizzel, although I am MOST interested in The Strange New World one.

Who is GMing EVIL and Strange New World?

I'll be GMing either EVIL, Strange New World, or Vampire D20, depending on what you guys vote. So far for each game its:

EVIL: Krizzel(if Risk), Gary, Kitana, Timothy
D20 Vamp(Maybe Buffy-like): DM_Matt, Sulli, Gary, Sollir, Timothy, Festy_dog
Strange New World: MDAdicct, Sulli, Gary

Tell ya the truth, I like them all. I think I'll go with the D20 Vampire one for now, though.
Starting Vamp thread so we can discuss rules, etc, specific to that game there.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Jemal said:

I'll be GMing either EVIL, Strange New World, or Vampire D20, depending on what you guys vote. So far for each game its:

EVIL: Krizzel(if Risk), Gary, Kitana, Timothy
D20 Vamp(Maybe Buffy-like): DM_Matt, Sulli, Gary, Sollir, Timothy, Festy_dog
Strange New World: MDAdicct, Sulli, Gary

Tell ya the truth, I like them all. I think I'll go with the D20 Vampire one for now, though.
Starting Vamp thread so we can discuss rules, etc, specific to that game there.

Hey I'll go for Vamp :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads