• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Secret of Wulin Gong (Wuxia Game) OOC [ON HOLD]

KitanaVorr

First Post
hmm ;p where's Argent and drquestion?

If I can hear back from them, we can start this.

Krizzel is going to be a guest character later on.

Dalamar

Adventurer
While we are waiting for this to start, I think I'll host a small 'smack fest' among the players (and the cute DM) using the rules found here.

We will use the Recovery method for getting hit and you have 6 points to distribute among two skills: Martial Arts and Athletics.

I will position to a modern setting and it isn't going to be serious at all. You don't need a history and a name is optional (it helps when you or somebody else references your char).

barsoomcore

Unattainable Ideal
Is this dead? Dagnabit.

Tonguez, drquestion -- what can we do with these three guys? I love the story we came up with for them too much to abandon it.

I may just start making up a Story Hour about those three. Would either of you have any problem with that? Let me know.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Yep, sorry guys

This is officially ON HOLD.

The lack of player interest from the other players has resulted in a lack of interest from me.

In fact ;p there's only two of the three who came up with the story. There are only three of you all together who have continued to express an interest.

So I'll probably wait a while and start this up again when I actually feel like running it again.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Hey Barsoomcore maybe one of us could run the game instead

That means 2 players in and one DM unless we can convince someone else to sign up...

Perhaps we could play out the backstory we came up with:D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads