Terra Subterranea and The Caverns of Lost Time

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity absorbs some of the brunt of the blow shuffing off power to slow the slam. She then maneuvers defensively to launch another flaming energy ray.

ooc: spend 10pp to negate 20hp dmg. concentration +14 to manifest defensively. max power energy ray 10pp = 10d6+10 dmg, expend focus. hp: 40/65. pp 55/80.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Right then. I'll wait for the others first to see if they kill it before she goes and save some PP. Otherwise, her attack is going to be pretty devastating)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: I can't wait till next level when she gets hostile empathic transfer. Then she wont have to absorb damage she can just hurt people with it. That and psionic revivify, though hopefully Zack wont be dead before that.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: I can't wait till next level when she gets hostile empathic transfer. Then she wont have to absorb damage she can just hurt people with it. That and psionic revivify, though hopefully Zack wont be dead before that.)
(OOC: Yup, HET is even more impressive once you gain the ability to spend 11 PP at once for the 50 Damage to a radius thingy. It's quite useful, but I'm not sure I would spend a feat on it--Lasair didn't even take it at level 5. I guess it's because HET is a much better match for Eternity's shtick than for Lasair's; it fits better for an Egoist)

ajanders

Explorer
I assume now that Eternity's lit the thing on fire, Michael can see, thus...

Michael converts his Sound Burst to positive energy, recovers the spell with his pearl of power, and advances 60 feet towards the monster, trusting to his Sanctuary spell to keep him safe from attacks of opportunity.
If he can, he will try to touch Zack for healing, otherwise he waits until the next round.

Converted Cure Moderate (2d8 5=18)

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
ooc: sorry for the absense folks. Tis thread suddenly took an unexpected sprint! Hulgyr carries a chain shirt that he wears at night.

Hulgyr goes straight after the big furry monster and swings his greatsword again.
His mightly blow buries his sword deep in the creature's flesh [natural 20!].

ooc: attack: 38
Damage: 24
Confirmation: 37
Crit damage: 20

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: If he can make a DC 20 Jump check, he can leap high enough to heal Zack. This also provokes an AoO, but it seems the only way to prevent Zack's likely falling demise on slaying the creature unless someone has ranged healing or readies an action to heal him as he is falling down or something)

ajanders

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: If he can make a DC 20 Jump check, he can leap high enough to heal Zack. This also provokes an AoO, but it seems the only way to prevent Zack's likely falling demise on slaying the creature unless someone has ranged healing or readies an action to heal him as he is falling down or something)

Ohhh boyyy thinks Michael, and invokes a feat of strength.

Two steps later, he launches himself into the air.

OOC: Strength becomes 19, 60 feet of movement gives him an additional +12 to Jump checks

Jump check (1d20 5 12 1=26)

He makes it! And sticks the landing!

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Opale could cast Greater Invisibility on Micheal so he doesn't get an AoO.

And what, Zack could get falling damage? If the monster fall on him, maybe, but if we have difficulty walking in teh snow, it is because there is enough snow to absorb his damage. An unconscious guy falling ten feet into snow that gives a penalty movement will not hurt himself, I can garantee it. If you want, I can try it now, there is enough snow in Montreal like that to do it, and I have done that when I was young... it was so funny :p

Remove ads