• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

T1: A Visit to Spelding Square [Completed]

Trouvere

Explorer
OOG: yes, Spot 9 (simply beating a Hide check) or Listen 10 (beating battle DC -10 by 20 to pinpoint location, I guess) would have done it... but I did say "from the base of the ladder" so Ngikhnit is already perfectly aware which square UT3 is in, largely due to Midias's reactions.

Trouvere

Explorer
Though strong, Quozen's unarmed blow is defeated by the creature's resilient rind.[sblock=Map]
everyone57.png
[/sblock]OOG: Pendrake...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Pendrake has had enough. he steps through the doorway (north 10 feet, dodge vs swamp thing-AOO vs Pendrake ac 17) and swings the morning star he draws as he moves, dropping his dagger.
damage: 1d8 + 4 (str) +6 (pwr att)

Last edited:

Trouvere

Explorer
The creature stirs itself to swipe at Pendrake as he moves past Quozen, but fails to connect. Pendrake plants his feet on either side of a shattered chair frame and wheels to bring his morning star down on the creature with some force. Black gobbets of flesh burst in all directions and shrivel up like twigs caught in fire. The creature's twin tentacles collapse nerveless, and it lies still, spreading out towards Midias' and Quozen's feet like so much inky porridge.

OOG: miss chance avoided. UT3 dying. End combat.

Boddynock

First Post
"No. I feel more like a drink," the young mage replies, grinning.

"Well done, all!"

"I wonder what on earth that thing was? Well, time enough to work that out later. Let's hope that's all of them. I'm certainly in no shape to go chasing any others."

"I suppose we'd best find the Watch and let them know that we've dealt with this ... thing."

Turning to the old man, he says, "Gillin, do you want to go back home or would you like to join us after we've spoken with the Watch, in the Red Dragon for a celebratory jar?"

"Or two," he adds, on reflection.

Remove ads