• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Solo Game: Creamsteak's newest character concept...

Creamsteak

Explorer
I was working on the Flenceburg Sorcerer element. Tell me what you think, it looks quite good to me as is, but of course refinement is always an option.

Creamsteak

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
Alright. Looks okay. I look forward to your more complete write-up.
Bump, but still not done. What character creation guidelines were you thinking? I'm thinking the character should start at upper-mid levels (12?) with a 'high handed npc' point buy, accomodating for Perception (since I figure you'll want to use it) with two extra points. Somewhere between 28 and 36.

But, what were you thinking?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
creamsteak said:
Bump, but still not done. What character creation guidelines were you thinking? I'm thinking the character should start at upper-mid levels (12?) with a 'high handed npc' point buy, accomodating for Perception (since I figure you'll want to use it) with two extra points. Somewhere between 28 and 36.

But, what were you thinking?

Upper- to mid-levels is fine with me. Tell me what you'd prefer, and I can run it.

36 sounds good. For what I've planned, this should be a slightly more powerful game than the Psionicle.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I just sorta ruled on my own on character creation. I gave myself a base of 70000 xp, enough to be slightly over level 12, and bought the significant magic items up to 88000 gold worth, and assumed on things like spell component pouch and other gear that I would pick out at 1st level. I did my stats 'as I felt fit the character' so the strength is 6, and for the most part the stats are high. Wisdom 11 and Strength 6 are the short scores, then I have two 12s a 15, and two 18s. Did all of this for character flavor entirely... and I'm still not quite finished with the written materials.

I'd like to start off in an action point, so I'll try and write it up with enough opportunities for you to pick a good point for my character to be 'thrown into' himself.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
One question for you - what exactly are the Bracers of Resistance supposed to do?

Other than that, I have no questions. You don't have anything that I wouldn't allow, and all looks good.

I look forward to the written material. Very greatly.

Creamsteak

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
One question for you - what exactly are the Bracers of Resistance supposed to do?

Other than that, I have no questions. You don't have anything that I wouldn't allow, and all looks good.

I look forward to the written material. Very greatly.

Cloak of Resistance, different magic item slot. +2 to all saving throws.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Bumping, but I'm still not done. It's taking time to really develop this character, and my writing style for the thing keeps changing. It's looking like 2 pages, but I might come short or go long depending on how much editing I end up doing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads