• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

S.M.A.C.K. OOC/Clutter Thread

Jeremy

Explorer
Buzzard, Reapersaurus: When you get a chance, can you edit your posts in the Finished Characters threads to reflect you new stats? Call it morbid curiosity, but I want to see what +48 STR/CHA, or +48 DEX +5 GMW does to your stat blocks.

:)

reapersaurus

Explorer
I'm kind of releived that Divine Power doesn't use ECL.
I'd have to ask Arowain to make it Persistent so that it could 'fit' in the ioun stone, and then I'd 'have' to up the # of attacks by 4. :D

I've ben updating Mok-Tar, and will post asap.

Jeph

Explorer
AFAICT (as far as I can tell), Janos is at the place where the main tunnel ends and the two smaller tunnels branch off, Oliver is in one of the small tunnels, and everyone else is in the main tunnel. Just say so if you happen to be somewhere else. :)

Jeremy

Explorer
Originally posted by Jeph
Okay, this is the way it works: every round, you need a Spot check (DC 30) to find the super-bunny, or to keep track of it, if you've already found it.

Arowain's spot was 51. Does he not see any super bunnies? :)

Jeremy

Explorer
I'll post my action after Jeph makes a ruling as to whether I'm dead or not. :)

Hopefully Tourach will just aim the wilting behind the rabbit to avoid toasting the guy with the healing spells.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Right. The "too bad part" is actually referring to when I see the bunny. It has to move a LONG before it's in my square, but if Jeph plays it that I notice it as it runs past you, he could make me fire the spell (which would be very sucky, but within the rules...).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads