• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Recruiting]Comic Crusaders(DnD)

GWolf

First Post
Krug is def. in, Now I'll take the next 3 people to get their PCs up. Also Krug I would like a background, everyone 3 paragraphs to a page background.

About the books, I don't have them but if you can send me the section about spells, or that class I'll allow it, otherwise no.

GMWolf@optonline.net

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
(a work in progress more to come)

Dibbler the Fixer
Goblin Rogue 2; AL NE
HD 2d6; hp 10;
Init +1; Spd 30 ft; AC 15;
Atk +0 melee or +2 ranged;
SQ: Darkvision 60 ft;
SV Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0;

Str 8, Dex 13, Con 11, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 15;
*Goblin racial adj = Str -2 Dex +2 Cha -2

Skills: (55 Rogue)
Appraise 5 +3, Bluff 5 +2, Diplomacy 5 +2, Disguise 5 +2,
Gather Information 5 +2, Hide 2 +1 [+4], Innuendo 2+1,
Intimidate 5 +2, Prof: Entreprenuer 5 +3, Listen 2 +1 (+2),
Move Silently 2 +1, Pick Pocket 5 +1, Sense Motive 5 +1,
Spot 2 +1 (+2)

(* [ ] Goblin racial bonuses, () Feat Bonus)

Feats:
Alertness, Run;

Languages:
Goblin, Orc, Common, Ogre

Armor: Studded Leather, Small Shield;

Weapons:
Half Spear +0 Melee, +2 Ranged, 1d6-1, Crit x2, 10 Ft Range Inc.

Dibbler is an urban gobbo, raised in the slums of one of the largest cities in the world. Of course that means that he was a malnourished, neglected and beaten child, picked on by anyone and everyone bigger than him. He had a small doll which consisted of a stick wrapped in a old peice of rag, and that dolly was his best - and only - friend. That was until he turned 7 yrs old (HE) and his father chucked the stick on the fire one cold winter night. Dibbler never forgave his father and vowed that day that one day he would be rich and have whatever he wanted.

By age 9 he was out on the street running with the 'Sick Boys' a gang of goblin juvinile punks. led by a mysterious figure named Rotten Eddy. It was during these days that he learnt that he was smart and had a skill for getting things that people wanted - and getting payed when they got it. Rotten Eddy taught him that, don't give up anything for free- everything has a price.

Dibbler moved on from the Sick Boys acting at various times as a smuggler, a fence, and a dealer in recreatiuonal herbs. Lately though he has been trying to get a bit more legitimate and get some respect.

Dibbler considers himself an entreprenuer and is constantly out to cut a deal, make a bit of gold or start some 'get rich quick scheme'. Of course he is a gobbo and as such issues of legality are often ignore which often gets himself and his schemes into lots of trouble. Nonetheless he keeps trying and with his reasonably high charisma does have a few contacts (not too few of them from his days with the Sick Boys).
Of course if this was Spycraft Dibbler would be considered a Fixer, but its not and so instead he gets to be a rogue who will steal what he can't con out of someone.

Last edited:

GWolf

First Post
Krug the Sorc. looks fine, you can use it. Tonguez the looks pretty good, a little bit more about his past would be nice, but I wont penalize you either way. Why not make him deal weed and stuff?
Looking for two more people, I want to start tomorrow so finish dem damn characters fools!

Last edited:

Wippit Guud

First Post
I got an idea, better in fact. I'm gonna steal a "Goblin-a-day" contribution I made.

Use using any Quintessential stuff? Wanna know if black powder weapons are allowed.

GWolf

First Post
Not going to allow blackpowder, unless it is the only thing you can think of, in that case I want a funny and good character with a reason why he is the only one in the world with a blackpowder weapon.

Timothy

First Post
Petit Dejeuner

Male Halfling Druid 2
HD:2D8
Init: +4
Speed: 30 Ft
AC: 10+4+2+1=17
Attacks: BAB +1 Sickle +4, Sling +6
Damage: Sickle 1D6-2 Sling 1D4-2
SQ/SA: 2 bonus on jump, Climb, Move Silently, listen. +2 on all saves vs Fear, +1 on all thrown weapons, +1 on all saves, nature sense, Animal Companion (monkeys!)
Saves: Fort +3, Reflex +5 Will +5
Abilities: Str 6, Dex 20, Con 10, Int 8, Wis 14, Cha 14
Skills: Animal Empathy +5, Handle Animal +5, Perform (clowning) +5
Feats: Weapon Finesse; Sickle
Appearance: Small, Fuzzy, wearing a red nose.
Alignment: Chaotic good
Deity: Ehlonna
Languages: Common, Halfling

Basic outline of nio:

Petit grew up in the circus where he was a clown, but he was kicked out because he wasn't funny enough. He took the circus monkeys he had made friends with with him.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads