• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk anyone? FCtF possible inclusion

reapersaurus

Explorer
ah - sorry, buzzard. good call.

I changed it.

I don't know what you mean at the end of your post, though.
The only bonuses to attack Melvos gets from his shields come from Divine Shield.

buzzard

First Post
reapersaurus said:
ah - sorry, buzzard. good call.

I changed it.

I don't know what you mean at the end of your post, though.
The only bonuses to attack Melvos gets from his shields come from Divine Shield.

I wasn't pointing to anything in particular. I just wanted to make sure we all understood the rules from the outset.
As for armor of speed- it will either have a +3 bonus cost and function like boots of speed, or have a +5 cost and be on at will.

As for other issues: drow are ECL +1 as stated in the DMG.

Creamsteak, I would prefer if you stayed since your character is ready now, and I would like to get started today. The individual who wished to replace you wasn't going to use anything but a normal character either, so your character would not be deficient by comparison.

Perivas: sorry but you are a bit late. If we have an opening in the future you will be first in line, but I suspect that managing eight people who have to post very regularly will be enough trouble. Thus I have to cap the game as is.

O.K. I'll start up a new thread in here today to begin the game. Today, needless to say will be role playing oriented. No combat as yet so you bloodthirsty super psychos will have to wait a day or two for some glory :).

buzzard

buzzard

First Post
On last thing- we only have four of the characters posted to the Rogue gallery thread. Could everyone please make sure there is a current version of their character posted over there? I'd like to get started today.

buzzard

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Valjean, the rogue/paladin

Sorry for the delay in moving my character over. I changed the name to reflect the inspiration. I will switch out Leadership shortly (no time to make another character).

Just so everyone knows, I am a skill guy (especially with all these supers around). In combat I will probably play it conservative.

GoldenEagle

First Post
Gru

Cool Character. As far as the leadership thing it would GREAT to have the 10th person in the party especially if they are an arcane caster. If you need any help with the book work to set it up I'd love to help...I just think it could really help the party:D Either way, a paladin rogue is pretty darn cool

GE

buzzard

First Post
In case anyone didn't see it, the actual game thread is up now. It is "A grave matter for the Party of Seven Strangers"

buzzard

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Well, I did call in sick today, so perhaps I have the time after all.

Of course, buzzard's comment about wanting expendable characters wasn't very reassuring (for those who value cohorts). ;) Maybe he was referring to the PC.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Alistaire is posted in the character thread. I figure he'll meet the party once they leave the Countess' chambers. He spent all his cash on scrolls (to learn spells) and wands. He will need protection from big, manly characters (which doesn't include my PC, unfortunately).

buzzard, I went with 10,000gp for a 6th level cohort. I assume that is reasonable. I don't remember if you mentioned it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads