• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rappan Athuk anyone? FCtF possible inclusion

buzzard

First Post
OK, since I finally have all of Rappan Athuk, I'm interested in running it. I am also interested in seeing if Four Color to Fantasy does work out OK in a D&D setting.

Ok this will be power gamers paradise, the point buy will be 40. Allowed supplements are:
Core
Four Color to Fantasy
Sword and Fist
Tome and Blood
Defenders of the Faith
Song and Silence
Masters of the Wild
Relics and Rituals (1 and 2)
Psionics Handbook (only psionics handbook)
Manual of the Planes
AEG Dungeon, Evil and War (Ok War sucks, but it was cheap used)
Book of Eldritch Might
Monte Cook Ranger (to the exclusion of the PHB ranger)
Kalamar's Players Guide (since I've seen neat stuff in there)

Yes, the above follows little rhyme or reason, but it is what I own, and as such is immutable. Do not request additional input as I only run what I own. That will occur and be announced as I purchase things. As additional supplement to FCtF arrive I will likely incorporate those.

Rappan Athuk will also not be run exactly as written. I will have some fun with it [insert evil maniacal DM laugh here].

I suspect 7th level for a start is appropriate. Any race from the above selection is permitted. Alignments will not include evil. Use of Hero levels should have some justification in background. While this will focus a great deal on roll playing, do not expect a dearth of roleplaying. Rappan Athuk will not likely be survived by loose cannons.

So those interested in super-powergaming through an old style module- do sign up.

buzzard

garyh

First Post
I'm interested. I'd likely do something core (either a human bard or sorcerer, or maybe a monster PC - ogre fighter, maybe - depending on ECL start), as I don't own 4CtF, but if ya don't mind something non-superpowered in the group, I'll gladly play.

EDIT: Given the 40 point buy, a monk might actually be feasible... hmmmm... I'll see what else develops before making a decision on what to play.

Last edited:

buzzard

First Post
novyet said:
Well if you'll have me, I'd love to test out 4CtF in play.

Sounds good.

Since I forgot to mention how many players we'll be going with, I think six will be the max.

buzzard

buzzard

First Post
garyh said:
I'm interested. I'd likely do something core (either a human bard or sorcerer, or maybe a monster PC - ogre fighter, maybe - depending on ECL start), as I don't own 4CtF, but if ya don't mind something non-superpowered in the group, I'll gladly play.

EDIT: Given the 40 point buy, a monk might actually be feasible... hmmmm... I'll see what else develops before making a decision on what to play.

Actually I would really like some non supers for the campaign to see how the two would integrate.

buzzard

garyh

First Post
buzzard said:

Actually I would really like some non supers for the campaign to see how the two would integrate.

buzzard

Cool. Since I don't own 4CtF, I'll gladly volunteer to be a non-super. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads