• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

Phoenix8008

First Post
After eating some, the cat purs in Abdul's arms and seems content. Eleria begins a thourough search of the bookshelf (taking 20 minutes) seeing a few interesting titles here and there, but nothing of seeming vital importance so far. Elthic moves to the Dining room to check the key which Abdul asked about. "I've not heard of a key trapped like that before, but there's always a first time." Elthic says as he looks for any signs of a trap on or around the hanging key. Search check (1d20+5=21) "I don't see any trap on it. Seems normal to me, but I'll double check." he says as he reaches up and pulls the metal key down from the hook. "See? No trap." he grins at Abdul while Xir moves to the doorway to watch all three of the others.

Attachments

• DarqueDemense7.JPG
    DarqueDemense7.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 116

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Eleria rejoins the others. "What do you suppose that key is for? Surely it can't be as simple as trying it in the front door... though might as well try it. We may get lucky!"

WarlockLord

First Post
"After we try the key, let us go up the steps. I apologize for my paranoia.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was busy, and when I logged on, ENworld was down.

Check out the cool pirate link!
[/sblock]

Wik

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Yeah, sorry about my absence for the past couple of days. Night Shifts + Getting Ready For School = Not Being Home Much. My bad.[/sblock]

Elthic just grumbles at the cat in Abdul's arms. "Those things will kill you when you're not looking. Keep it away from me, alright? They have a habit of sleeping on your face, doing their best to smother you. I know all the stories..."

He kicks the door near him, and looks around. "Let's get moving, before the house starts sending more feline menaces."

Phoenix8008

First Post
A quick check back at the front door confirms your suspicions that it is not going to be so easy. The key from the dining room does fit in the keyhole, but does not open the lock.

[sblock=OOC]Which door are you going to first, and what actions are you taking or preparing there?[/sblock]

Deus Ex Machina

First Post
Eleria walks over and opens the north-western door (near the back door where Abdul and Elthic are standing) and looks inside. If there is no danger, she continues into the room and investigates.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Xir follows into the middle of the study, watching both the locked tower door and the new one being entered.

Remove ads