• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Persistent regeneration..not kidding here

kreynolds

First Post
Belares said:
This does not belong on these boards.

It was a joke, hence the smiley. If I didn't put a smiley in there, then I would have been serious, and that would have been cruel.

Belares said:
I value your posts and think you are quite knowledgable regarding the rules

Now you're just trying to get on my good side. ;)

Belares said:
but you need to be careful with what you say, as you (ahem) seem to be a smartass too much.

There isn't anything inherently wrong with being a smarta$$, so long as you're still helpful and not just a mean jerk.

By the way, your language and posting methods appear to be worse than mine, as you didn't bother masking a curse word, so you don't have much room to talk. :)

Belares said:
With that said please make sure you dog me with your wisecracks, but try not to be so offensive.

It wasn't offensive, IMO. If you were offended, maybe you should ask yourself why that is.

On a final note, I am extremely offended by your blatant use of a curse word on these family oriented boards, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using such language here again, as I would hate to have to resort to desparate measures to see that this kind of blatant disregard for the emotional stability of others does not happen again. :D

Belares

First Post
Haha as I expected you cannot refrain from taking some advice and you must hide behind the boards to make fun of everyone..you are soooo cool.

If I slept with your girlfriend, and you didn't know, and I asked you if you thought she was the "one", you might say she was indeed the "one". I would say she wasn't, because I would know something you don't know, and because of that, I'm biased.

This is not a joke, smiley or not and you should be wise enough to know better. If you are not then maybe you should reconsider moving your opinions to another board. If then that is unacceptable I can go somewhere else.

kreynolds

First Post
Belares said:
Haha as I expected you cannot refrain from taking some advice

I can take advice just fine. I just didn't find your advice applicable to the situation. If you can't take a joke, that's not my problem. Ease up a bit and relax.

Belares said:
and you must hide behind the boards to make fun of everyone

I don't hide at all. I'm right out there in the open.

Belares said:
you are soooo cool.

Thank you. :D

Belares said:
This is not a joke

Yes it was.

Belares said:
smiley or not and you should be wise enough to know better.

Perhaps you should be wise enough to recognize playful humor when you see it.

Belares said:
If you are not then maybe you should reconsider moving your opinions to another board.

Why? Just because you suggest it? Just because you fail to see the humor in my post? Notice how you're the only one complaining so far? Also, I'm very sparing in how I make posts like that, for if one does it too often, it looses it's flair or haha factor. I don't do that all the time. You seem to infer that's all I do, in which case, all I can say is that your post count speaks volumes, since you must be new. And if you're new, you have no idea what kind of poster I am.

Belares said:
If then that is unacceptable I can go somewhere else.

You don't need to go, and it wouldn't be fair to you if you did. Stick around. Just add me to your ignore list.

EDIT: I noticed how you dodge my protest of your cursing. ;)

Last edited:

Metalsmith

First Post
Belares said:

This does not belong on these boards. I value your posts and think you are quite knowledgable regarding the rules, but you need to be careful with what you say, as you (ahem) seem to be a smartass too much. With that said please make sure you dog me with your wisecracks, but try not to be so offensive.

:eek: HAHHAHA hahaha! This is AMAZING! Comedic Genius! ;)

First He takes issue with the example of a Imaginary Girlfriend, Compliments the poster, Whips out the profanity/name-calling machine, Invites ridicule, and then Begs leniency. :rolleyes:

Applauds
Metalsmith.

Belares

First Post
I noticed how you dodge my protest of your cursing.

Thanks for pointing out my indiscretion. I do not consider that a curse word so I used it in a context that I thought was applicable.

I would have emailed you and not subjected everyone to this parrying between us, but you have it blocked (hmmm I wonder why..oh yes you would rather not be bothered by people who dislike your <joking>). Of course it could be that the administrator of this board disallows your email address to come up. speaking of that I wonder if the administrators of this boards would appreciete that comment you made?

Antikinesis

First Post
How off-topic can we get?

Not-Sean, you're an insensitive jerk. I think it's something in the water in Useless, Tx. ;) Can't you see that your little joke has hit too close to home? The poor guy must have caught his fiance red-handed (so to speak).

At least you're a helpful and knowlegable insensitive jerk, even though your interpretations are usually wrong). :D

-AK

kreynolds

First Post
Belares said:
Thanks for pointing out my indiscretion.

No problem, since you seem so intent on point out everyone else's.

Belares said:
I do not consider that a curse word so I used it in a context that I thought was applicable.

Yeah, and I don't think my post was offensive, so I used it in a context that I though was applicable.

Sucks being on the receiving end, doesn't it?

Belares said:
I would have emailed you and not subjected everyone to this parrying between us, but you have it blocked (hmmm I wonder why..oh yes you would rather not be bothered by people who dislike your <joking>).

Actually, I have it blocked so that I don't have to put with crap like this in my inbox. If the moderators feel the need to email me, they will, and they have my address, but you don't need it.

If you have a problem with me, I would hope that you possess the maturity to just come out and say it, and the only reason you did come out and speak your mind was because you couldn't email me, so that clears up that little mystery about maturity.

I don't know why you're making such a big deal out of this.

Belares said:
Of course it could be that the administrator of this board disallows your email address to come up.

Not as far as I know. I believe it's up to user whether or not you want your address to show up.

Belares said:
speaking of that I wonder if the administrators of this boards would appreciete that comment you made?

I don't know, but I have a feeling I'm about to find out.

kreynolds

First Post
Re: How off-topic can we get?

Antikinesis said:
Can't you see that your little joke has hit too close to home? The poor guy must have caught his fiance red-handed (so to speak).

God, I hope that's not the case. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody, not even my most hated enemies on that special list of mine. Belares, if this is indeed the case, let me know and I'll apologize.

Belares

First Post
I pointed out a problem in this board I thought was inappropiate, and I of course get slammed.

I then am the immature one? Wow, I guess being from a older generation is wrong and wanting a better place to post messages makes me the bad guy.

My thought on your post Antikinesis is that you know me so well that you assume for me, thank you.

kreynolds

First Post
Belares said:
I pointed out a problem in this board I thought was inappropiate, and I of course get slammed.

I didn't "slam" you. I defended myself. Big difference. You targeted me for a fight. Part of a civil fight, or a discussion, on a messageboard involves poking holes in each other's arguments. I just happened to turn your argument into swiss cheese before you even had a chance. So I guess I could see how you might feel that you got slammed. That was not my intention however. You attacked my personality by saying...

Belares said:
you (ahem) seem to be a smartass

...and I actually took this comment in stride. I didn't even take insult.

Belares said:
I then am the immature one?

Running, screaming and hollaring all the way for Mommy is definately a sign, yes.

Belares said:
Wow, I guess being from a older generation is wrong

Not at all. Why would you think that?

Belares said:
and wanting a better place to post messages makes me the bad guy.

Nope. I told you that you could add me to the ignore list. But did you? No. You have the power. Use it or don't.

Like I said, if I hit a mark too close to home, let me know and I will apologize.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads