• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PBP] The Port Opal Underground - OOC Thread

Understood about the Urgrosh. We'll see what happens. He is pretty good with daggers too! :)

I'll have a background to you sometime this weekend. I am typically online less on the weekends but I should be able to get you the background before the weekend is over.

Toric

Reprisal

First Post
No problem, Toric. I look forward to reading it.

Well, I'm glad to say that I'm on my way to finishing the introductory phase of the campaign. All I need now is to tie everyone's characters together in some way, but that doesn't seem like it will be prohibitively difficult at all.

So, I'm optimistic. :)

Looking at the current roster, I think we're good with six people. All we need now is for all of the characters to come in... :rolleyes: :p :D

- Rep.

Frelaras

First Post
You'll find my character, Tobius Roeper, in your email box.

This halfling bard/rogue is on the run to the New World. :cool:

/Frelaras/
Iconic Wage Mage

Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
Still working on the character. He's almost done. I just need to iron a few things out. What are your rules on familiars? Can I choose from PHB, splat books, or do you not want him to have one at all?

Thanks.

DDK

Banned
Banned
Reprisal said:
Looking at the current roster, I think we're good with six people. All we need now is for all of the characters to come in... :rolleyes: :p :D
Damn... might wanna change the title from Recruiting to Closed. I just read through the most of the thread and was thinking, "Cool, I'll finally get to roleplay Melion, my halfing with an attitude!" and then read the above :(

Reprisal

First Post
Oh yes, sorry about that Fourecks... I just edited it now.

At this point, Maddmic, I don't think I really want the character to get a familiar, seeing as how they cost 100 GP... and all. Perhaps at some point you can get one later in the game, when you'll most likely have more money, but not now...

Character received, Frelaras. I've not read his backstory yet, but that's because I have to head to class in a few minutes. Don't worry though, I'll get to it soon!

- Rep.

Reprisal

First Post
All right, I think we're just about ready to go here...

Frelaras - Tobius Roeper, Halfling
Maddmic - (Halfling Rogue Sorcerer)
Krug - Mongres, Goblin
Inez Hull - Marec, Elf
Toric_Arthendain - Brenodan Emaen, Dwarf
Tonguez - (Goblin or Gnome)

I think that's correct, hehe, :cool:

- Rep.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads