• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[pbp] Recruitment for SMACK: Seriously Munchkinistic Acts of Casual Killing!

Elric

First Post
reaper- Riposte is very powerful. Remember, that you only get 1 AoO on anyone in a given round, so Riposte is at most 1 more attack on someone. I would also mention that the Divine feats are potentially very abusive- do you want your +25 Cha modifier applied twice to AC, attack, and damage?

reapersaurus

Explorer
Elric said:
reaper- Riposte is very powerful. Remember, that you only get 1 AoO on anyone in a given round, so Riposte is at most 1 more attack on someone. I would also mention that the Divine feats are potentially very abusive- do you want your +25 Cha modifier applied twice to AC, attack, and damage?
About Riposte - the problem _I_ have with it, is you didn't give up anything to get that extra attack.
The guy misses you, and you get to take advantage of him on his action.

It did make me think of a better Feat: "Take the HIT" : You choose to let an attacker automatically hit you, and you receive an AoO against them.

And yes, the Divine Feats I sure hope will prove to be as abusive as all get out - and that +25 CHA modifier is pretty close to what I have worked up so far. ;)

Elric

First Post
Jeph- what is the policy regarding cohorts? Can we have our cohorts take Leadership? Also, how do we deal with cohort's gold? Can we make them give us all of it? What about their cohorts? :)

Jeph

Explorer
Elric said:
Jeph- what is the policy regarding cohorts? Can we have our cohorts take Leadership? Also, how do we deal with cohort's gold? Can we make them give us all of it? What about their cohorts? :)

Let's asume that all cohorts are greedy (no gold for you!), antisocial (couldn't lead a fly) schmucks. :)

Jeph

Explorer
Okay, two or three things.

1) The Character thread has become unbelievably cluttered
2) Technically, yesterday was the cut-off date for characters, but since only 1 3/4 of them are in, I guess I'll extend it by a week or so
3) this thread is falling down. Bump.

Jeph

Explorer
whoops, I *BUMP*ed my head

......[]
....[....]
..[........]
[............]
......[]
......[]
......[]
......[]