• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PBP New game with New DM (players wanted)

Timothy

First Post
Krug said:
Must... stop.. Garyh!

I wanna play something unsubtle. A Human Fighter. Will get his stats up in a bit. ;)

Krug, Copy/paste My sig whenever you want!

And I know I'm late (darn it) But I would like to get in, if you need an eigth player!

Capellan

Explorer
Emerald said:
Also, I would like to suggest that someone put at least one rank in profession sailor.

Cattivo looks offended at the very suggestion. "A sailor? Playing with ropes all day and spoiling my complexion in the sun? I don't think so."

(In other words, it won't be the Bard who takes it :). How about Mr Skill Points, our roguish friend?)

Emerald

First Post
Krug,

I have recieved stats from everyone except you Krug. I am planning on posting the intro tonight. Hope you all have fun.

Emerald

Creamsteak

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: I'm game

garyh said:

I'm actually typing up a PbP FAQ tonight, CS. GoldenEagle had the idea, I volunteered to write it, and Dinkeldog said he'd sticky it. :)
Actually, the first time it was brought up it was Gnomeworks in chat, but we just never took the initiative (more concerned with current events I suppose), but thanx Gary.

Poto Knezer

First Post
procedure

Based on lurking, my understanding is that I just have to log on once per day & enter my PC's actions. This I can manage & I am really looking forward to it. If I need to do more, let me know sooner than later, please.

P.S. my rogue hates water.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm game

creamsteak said:
Actually, the first time it was brought up it was Gnomeworks in chat...

Hmm... memory must be getting to me again... I have no recollection of saying anything about a FAQ...

/me shrugs.

Oh well. If cs says I said it... then I must have said it!

...hmm, why is it that I have a feeling that saying that will come back to haunt me?... :D;):p

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well me and someone in #ir were debating it back before the whole rush of games thing happened, but if it wasn't you -it musta been sollir or kalanyr.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads