• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [Paizo] Subscription Problems

Skade

Explorer
As one can see from the thread title I'm having some problems with my subscription. I began with a subscription to both magazines, but now only maintain my Dragon subscription. In part, I can say that this is my doing, as I have moved several times in the year that I have had my subscription, but each time that I have notified them of my move, something has gone wrong.

The last move was a few months ago, and I have tried updating my address with them over 4 times, yet I have not gotten any confirmation that the adress has been changed, nor have I recieved my issues of Dragon for those two months. Normally I'd just go grab a copy at my local game shop, but there are no local game shops in the area I live.

I have now emailed several different adresses at Paizo, and met with no response at all. I've even contacted someone at Wizards, in the small hope that there would be some help there, but with the company split, even they have no pull over at Paizo. (Thanks again for the help :))

Anyone else had a similar problem?

Emerald

First Post
yes, we have had weird subscription problems. After getting our Mag for several months without problems, we missed two. I called, and they had some how changed the subscription Name and Address to my father-in-laws how odd is that, must of been a mixup with the change of address they put in.

Well, I got no response for several emails, so I finally bit the bullet and called (long distance). The person I talked to was very nice, changed all of the information while I was on the phone with him and even sent the the two issues I missed that very day.

Hope that helps.

Skade

Explorer
I suppose I'll have to call. The long distance issue was a small one as I could as easily call from my cell, it was more that I prefer to do such things over email. I like having confirmation of the change.

One of the previous problems was that my address was changed, and then inexplicably was changed to my parents adress afterwards too. I assumed that maybe they got their address from the Post office.

Well, hopefully I have as much luck as you two.

aurin777

First Post
I've had very similar problems. I wrote emails every which way trying to get my mag address changed and never got a reply. Then, I emailed Eric and asked him to solve it, and next thing I know Mr. Alverez sent me a letter with a copy of the issue I missed as well as the current mag and I haven't had problems since.
~~Brandon

Sigma

First Post
Paizo can be a bit hard to get ahold of, but once you do, they're very good about fixing any problems you might be experiencing. I had some problems renewing my subscription to Dungeon, and wasn't getting issues. I called to say I had missed 2 issues, and they sent them out right away.

I've missed two issues (August and October), and though I haven't contacted Paizo about this, I did try to get in touch with their submissions folks, and never got a reply.

hunter1828

Butte Hole Surfer
I've got a different sort of "problem"...I received TWO copies of the latest issue of Dragon (#314), both with identical mailing labels. Anyone miss this issue? The extra is still sealed in plastic, I'll send it to you if you want it at no charge (US addresses only).

hunter1828

Angelikitty

First Post
hunter1828 said:
I've got a different sort of "problem"...I received TWO copies of the latest issue of Dragon (#314), both with identical mailing labels. Anyone miss this issue? The extra is still sealed in plastic, I'll send it to you if you want it at no charge (US addresses only).

hunter1828

That would so rule :) Maybe I should wait to see of Paizo will send me mine though, in case one of your gaming buddies wants it?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads