• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Sauron vs Vader...

daTim

First Post
If anything I would say Emperor Palpatine is more like Sauron. Palpatine seduced the entire senate into thinking he is a great politician before revealing himself as the horrible dark side master that he is. Vader is more like the Witch King if ya ask me. Once a great man trying too do good but was seduced by the dark side before he knew it. Now a slave to the Emperor, less man than machine, his only purpose to seek out and destroy the Jedis. Very much like a LotR Wraith :) Now then, could the Emperor kill Sauron? I seriously doubt it, the Emperor was just a normal man well versed in the dark side with very good charisma and alot of money. Sauron was basicly a fallen angel, much like Lucifer, with immense power.

Jeremy

Explorer
Hmmmm... A dinky sword in a backhanded defeated swipe severs the fingers (and hence gets the ring away from) of Sauron...

So-

Sauron has ring, Sauron directs his armies and takes over Middle-Earth, Sauron gets out there in the fray from time to time just for some multiple people bashing fun.

Sauron raises his sword triumphantly---

And a blaster cannon beam with the diameter of Topeka, Kansas hits him, incinerating everything but the ring.

Cut to Vadar killing another Admiral for missing the good guy's armies.

Now if the ring grants powers along the lines of what the wearer already has (i.e. gandalf would be a more powerful gandalf, bilbo didn't have much to multiply), what would happen if Vadar put on the ring?

Remove ads