• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Sauron vs Vader...

Harlequin

First Post
Hi

After reading about (and trying to get a little excited) over the new upcoming EPII i was thinking who would come out on top after this duel :)

Its obvious Lucas ripped off Tolkien in his main protagonist for Star Wars by making old Darth a Techno mega Sauronlike figure...

Buth could Old Helmet head beat Sauron?

I think Sauron would take a breath and just suck the puny life out of Tin Blackhead and then squash his pathetic shiny pretty plastic armour under his little finger :D

Thoughts?

Oh and dont get me started with what Gandalf could do to Old Weezebreath :cool:

Harlequin

Omegium

First Post
Depends on if Sauron has the ring.

If he has, he will win. Ok, Vader has done some cool tricks, but I have never seen him throwing around about a 100 enemy warriors singlehanded.

hong

WotC's bitch
Omegium said:
Depends on if Sauron has the ring.

If he has, he will win. Ok, Vader has done some cool tricks, but I have never seen him throwing around about a 100 enemy warriors singlehanded.

A friendship *thwap* with Vader *thwap* is not *thwap* lightly *thwap* thrown *thwap* aside!

*thwap* *thwap* *thwap* *thwap* *thwap*

Hong "channeling Vuron" Ooi

Darklone

Vader will win

No chance for anyone against Vader. Sauron is a nutter :D

Vader is the most impressive villain in movie history. He WILL win.

A2Z

Explorer
It's not really a contest. Vader is, despite his modifications, a mortal. Sauron is for all intents and purposes a demigod. Sauron would rock him! Ring or no ring.

Storm Raven

First Post
LostSoul said:
"The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force."

Sure Vader can use the Force, but where do you think the power of the Dark Side of the Force comes from in the first place?

Well, in Silmarillion Sauron conquers an Elven stronghold of Tol Sirion by summoning a Cloud Of Terror( or something like this, it is briefly mentioned), surely Vader wouldn`t be able to do something like this.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads