• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Open games that need players?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Zhure said:
Bummer. Sorry to see you not sign up, Leopold.

Greg
well we shall see what happens for now...a bunch of other games are starting up and if they don't go anywhere i will ask if i can rejoin if possible with the same PC. thanks again for the chance...

Zhure

First Post
I have room for two currently. I can leave Leopold on stand-by and accept Jarval and Argent. Sure, two more is all good.

And if things go dry for Leopold, I can try to squeeze him in. :)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Great! Here he is!

Lyrique.
Male Elf Bard (PHB) Level 4
Neutral Good
Str: 11, Dex: 15, Con: 10, Int: 14, Wis: 10, Cha: 17 (16+1 for 4th level)
Hits: 18, AC: 12 (+2 Dex)
BAB: +3 (+3/+5), Fort: +1, Ref: +6, Will: +4
Extra Weapon: Whip.
Bardic Knowledge roll: +6
Skills: (ranks/score)
1. Appraise: 7/+9
2. Perform Singing: 7/+12
3. Knowledge Artifacts: 7/+9
4. Gather Information: 7/+10
5. Use Magic/Psionic Item: 7/+12
6. Decipher Script: 7/+9
Feats:
1. Skill focus: Use Magic/Psionic Item
2. Skill Focus: Singing

Bard spells:
0 Level: Detect Magic, Prestidigitation, Mending, Ghost sound, Daze, Read Magic.

1st Level: Charm Person, Cure Light Wounds, Expeditious Retreat, Sleep.

2nd Level: Enthrall, Summon Monster 2, Shatter.

Equipment:
Heward’s Haversack [2,000gp]
+1 Whip [2,310gp]
Potion of Tongues [750gp]
The rest spent on camping supplies.

Bio: Lyrique is the son of Elven parents who work at the Academy. From the first time his mother took him inside he has been in love with it. He showed Bardic potential from an early age. He has shown a special talent that the teachers at the academy have been studying. He can “sing the magic to life” in things (his feats are actually a strange talent he has). All He has to do is sing to an object and it will sometimes work for him of it’s own accord.
One day one of the instructors (you chose who) was studying a lesser artifact called the Whip of Tannon. Lyr (as his friends call him) was entranced. He begged to be allowed to sing to the whip and the instructors decided to allow it. Lyr sang for 50 minutes and then the whip started moving of its own accord. It started to unravel a part of itself and fashioned a new smaller whip from itself. Lyr felt that the whip was to be his as a thank you from the Whip of Tannon.
Lyrique now is obsessed with finding and singing to as many artifacts as he can.

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
I am using Magic/Psionics transparency (the default) so you don't need both UMD and UPD. I recommend dropping UPD and the Skill Focus for same, since you're wasting a feat and a skill.

Also, skim the current storyline and try to figure out a way to sneak him into the plot.

IRL game tonight, no more time today :)

Greg

Jarval

Explorer
Zhure, sorry I've not got a character ready for you, I've been a bit busy (Christmas stuff). I'll try to have something together by Saturday, if that's OK by you.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads