• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] Open games that need players?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Anyway people could post if they need players for PbP games. I don't know what games are open and what are closed except for those that say in the title...

reason i ask is i am looking for a game to play in :)

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
What kind of games are you looking for, Leopold? I'm planning to start recruiting for a few Modern games in the next week or two. One 4CtF/Modern supers game, and linked rival GI Joe and Cobra games.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Actualy if your willing to play a mage the group in my Avonshar PbP game could use you. (they have no idea just how over their heads they are with out a mage). I probably should not have written that......LOL

garyh

First Post
Argent said:
Actualy if your willing to play a mage the group in my Avonshar PbP game could use you. (they have no idea just how over their heads they are with out a mage). I probably should not have written that......LOL

Uh oh...

:)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
A Mage!??!?! But..he's About to Die...' all the time.
And I shoot all of the food...
(Yes, I shall continue to post 'Gauntlet' quotes.
:D
I'm The ELF!!!Questor, that was his name Hahaha
Questor the Elf.

Leopold, I will be running several games soon, if you don't mind Pre-Gens and short games that you can COMPLETE. Wow, what a shock in PbP.:p
Oh, and the characters are Drow and whatever (Kuo-Toa,Duergar,Githyanki,Bugbears etc...) live with them in the UnderDark.
Maybe some games will be pre-Gen, some not.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven said:
A Mage!??!?! But..he's About to Die...' all the time.
And I shoot all of the food...
(Yes, I shall continue to post 'Gauntlet' quotes.
:D
I'm The ELF!!!Questor, that was his name Hahaha
Questor the Elf.

Leopold, I will be running several games soon, if you don't mind Pre-Gens and short games that you can COMPLETE. Wow, what a shock in PbP.:p
Oh, and the characters are Drow and whatever (Kuo-Toa,Duergar,Githyanki,Bugbears etc...) live with them in the UnderDark.
Maybe some games will be pre-Gen, some not.
Uh.... Maybe you shouldn't sprinkle the Crack on your corn flakes!

We're talking Avonshar not the HHGG game. A Mage has a chance in Avonshar.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Argent said:

Uh.... Maybe you shouldn't sprinkle the Crack on your corn flakes!

We're talking Avonshar not the HHGG game. A Mage has a chance in Avonshar.

hey i'm in for a mage! let me know what's the name and game and email address to contact you by! I am in!

Also for the modern GI Joe Vs. Cobra modern game? CAn we be cobra or GI JOE? i'm all for shouting COOOOBBBBRRRAAA

as for types of games? I am interested in any D20 type game that's out there. Modern or Fantasy...super heros, depends on the rule set, i would have to learn them. I love the DNW system so far so someone just let me know which rules and which genre you want to play...

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads