• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] The Hivemind In Character!

randomling

First Post
Good idea. Tallarn is here and I'll respond to his posts, but sooner or later we're going to have to wait for the others to catch up.

:)

arwink

Clockwork Golem
randomling said:
Good idea. Tallarn is here and I'll respond to his posts, but sooner or later we're going to have to wait for the others to catch up.

:)

I think the time delay will probably continue for the duration. It's rare that all of us are on at the same time.

On the up side, it gives us a lot of time to plan out a six-scond combat round :)

randomling

First Post
I'm actually cool with the time delay. It means the game continues at a leisurely pace and I don't get overwhelmed. Also that I get more time to prepare, too! :D

garyh

First Post
randomling said:
I'm actually cool with the time delay. It means the game continues at a leisurely pace and I don't get overwhelmed. Also that I get more time to prepare, too! :D

Ah, one of the great boons of PbP DMing!! :)

garyh

First Post
arwink said:
Garyh, is it just me, or has piratecat taken vengance on your com-supporter tag in retaliation for your sig?

You are correct, Arwink. If you click to through my sig to my meta-sig thread, he and I discussed it. It's okay... in fact, I practically consider it a badge of honor. :)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads