• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] The Hivemind In Character!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Oh, a new forum to invade...
And full of Hiveminders....
Cool....

:D

Well, I vote for 3rd level, and for the setting, my order is B-A-C

Setting proposed were:
A) Naritan - the Royal City.
B) Oashi - the biggest commercial city in Cellsor (the country).
C) Misau - a farming village in a large rural area

arwink

Clockwork Golem
Low level. Urban setting. I'd prefer to be something rogue'ish, fighter'ish or Monk'ish.

Or, I suppose, clerical.

Wishy-washy about character creation? Me? Never :)

Last edited:

I'll just reprint my last comment in meta here:

First levels fine with me too, anything's fine with me where that cgos really.

Oashi, sounds like it might be the best spot, i have the fealing your players might tend to be more middle of the road when it comes o they character's alignments.

and add, i was think either Rogue, bard or sorcerer/wizard.

Knight Otu

First Post
Oashi sounds like a nice place to be. :)

As a reminder, my preference was BAC for 3rd level, and CBA for 1st level, but overall, I feel Oashi should be it.

Levelwise, I'm fine with anything 1st to 3rd.

Knight Otu

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
The IC forum already has a Hive. My Formian 3rd IR hive, now shoo shooo or be assimilated :D

This isn't Athas or the Domains of Hope, though. :D Against the Hivemind, nothing can stand! (well except for one thing that shall not be mentioned...)

What's your thoughts on class, KO and Horacio?

Should we be dastardly and try to put together a group were the classes compliment each other or just go for whatever strikes our fancy?

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Sir Osis of Liver said:
What's your thoughts on class, KO and Horacio?

Should we be dastardly and try to put together a group were the classes compliment each other or just go for whatever strikes our fancy?

As a jester, I can play a bard, or a rogue. I could be a fighter too. And, if nobody else wants it, I can even be the field medic... i mean, the cleric.

Knight Otu

First Post
How about a golden middle way? ;)

Seriously, I'd aim for what strikes our fancy first, but with half an eye on complementing the group's abilities. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads