• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hivemind IC Game Brainstorm thread

Capellan

Explorer
Since we are going to have one of the 'fey folk' Gnomes, and he/she is a Druid, to boot, I think we should probably opt for some kind of wilderness style setting - maybe one of the large forests marked on the world map?

Terraism

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
No. It's a secret. :p
[Laugh.] Alright - I just looked through it, and I've got a few comments, but I'm on my way out right now. I'll try and get in touch with you later. Do you think you'll be around in about two hours?

Capellan said:
Since we are going to have one of the 'fey folk' Gnomes, and he/she is a Druid, to boot, I think we should probably opt for some kind of wilderness style setting - maybe one of the large forests marked on the world map?

that could be cool.

Although we should probably try and iron out exactly how the group got together. Maybe post basic info? I'm not sure how much Terraism wants us to know about eachothers characters.

Terraism said:

[Laugh.] Alright - I just looked through it, and I've got a few comments, but I'm on my way out right now. I'll try and get in touch with you later. Do you think you'll be around in about two hours?

Probably. Looks like a bad tv night, so i'll probably veg out on the net.:rolleyes:

Terraism

Explorer
Sir Osis of Liver said:
that could be cool.

Although we should probably try and iron out exactly how the group got together. Maybe post basic info? I'm not sure how much Terraism wants us to know about eachothers characters.
Ok - I'm comfortable with you having your characters know as much about one another as you are. If you guys decide that you're all childhood chums, that's fine. If you just met last week, that's fine too - as long as you've got a good reason for stickin' together, alright?

Mr Fidgit

First Post
Sir Osis of Liver said:

well, we are all supposed to know each other before the game starts. so far, i've created a dwarven rogue/fighter (apprentice) with most of the skill points spent on disabling locks and traps, and some CHA based skills...he also has a greataxe :D

he hasn't been finalized yet, i'd like to know the group composition before i do that...

Terraism said:

Ok - I'm comfortable with you having your characters know as much about one another as you are. If you guys decide that you're all childhood chums, that's fine. If you just met last week, that's fine too - as long as you've got a good reason for stickin' together, alright?

Fine by me.

Capellan

Explorer
My guy is a human (Talaire) Savant. Most skill points went on psionics-related stuff. I don't have him with me at the moment, so I can't give much more info than that, just now :)

I do have a couple of skill points left over that I could drop into a Craft or Profession, though. Maybe that would be something that might help tie the group together, somehow?

Terraism

Explorer
I posted this before, but just so that people don't have to keep bouncing around the thread... here's what we've got, for reference.

Skade --> Human fighter/cleric
Capellan --> Human Psion (Savant)
LcKedovan --> Gnome Druid
Sir Osis --> Human Psion (Egoist)
Ashwyn --> Human ?? (Paladin, I think)
Mr. Fidgit --> Dwarf rogue/fighter

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads