• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hivemind IC Game Brainstorm thread

Terraism

Explorer
Alright, I'm assuming this is the right place for this, but I'm not sure. I'm going to act as if people will tell me if I'm wrong, but...

Over in today's Hivemind thread, a PbP game was suggested, and I'm going to be DMing, it looks like. So if you're interested, let me know here. Right now, we've got no specifics... I'm amenable to most campaign worlds, though it'll depend on whether I have the material. So as not to clutter up the Hivemind thread [chuckle] with "off-topic" stuff, discuss over here. :)

Last edited:

Capellan

Explorer
I'm interested.

Any chance of a quirky, mystery-oriented urban game? Kinda like the X-Files (back in season 1 or 2), but in a fantasy setting?

Ashwyn

First Post
Capellan said:
I'm interested.

Any chance of a quirky, mystery-oriented urban game? Kinda like the X-Files (back in season 1 or 2), but in a fantasy setting?
That sounds interesting.

Capellan

Explorer
Just to reiterate - if we go for the X-Filesish thing, let's keep it like the early stuff, not the (IMVRHO) godwaful mess it turned into after mid-season 3. :D

Terraism

Explorer
Capellan said:
Just to reiterate - if we go for the X-Filesish thing, let's keep it like the early stuff, not the (IMVRHO) godwaful mess it turned into after mid-season 3. :D

Can't comment there, 'cause I never actually watched the X-files...

LcKedovan

Explorer
ok... sign me up, whip me... beat me... take me to bed and lose me for ever.... ERRRRRRR... what I really meant it...

I haven't played a game in oohhh almost 2 years... SO... I need to get in one with reliable ppl. :)

What system etc.?

-W.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads