• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] A Game of Trust

G

Guest 11456

Sparky said:
Why the raised eyes from Cylantro, Tailspinner? Sir Rienne Vaustus is who we're there to see. And as far as I can recall (from having read the threads, I wasn't playing yet), NOT delivering the letter to the addressee is A Bad Thing.

Huh? I'm not sure I understand the question. Cylantro referred to the fact that we were supposed to deliver the letter to Sir Rienne Vaustus. However they guy said he would go get Sir Arrich, not Sir Rienne Vaustus.

What am I missing?

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Hola,

Just popping in to say hello after what seem forever away from ENWorld.
I miss Niccolo, my (Not so) awesome Gnome bard.
Glad to see that this game is still alive.

-Ron

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'm good. Yeah, I sort of left ENWorld abruptly, which was unfortunate. I had been off work with a broken ankle, and ended up DMing something like 8 PbP games at once. A combination of being overwhelmed with trying to post my primitive scanned graph paper maps, my dissatisfaction as to where LEW was going (Along with certain player's complaints that I was monopolizing players...I remember Kahuna Burger griping that several of you folks kept going on my adventures, instead on breaking things up), a desire to cease sitting in front of my comp for 10 hours straight, once I became ambulatory again...

Gaming life is good, although I am not going to do the 4E thing, electing to switch to Pathfinder and HARP (Sort of like Role Master with easy Character Generation).
My 2 3.5 campaigns are on hold, as one player is on tour with his band, but both a pathfinder and a HARP Campaign are in the offing.
Funny thing, I have given a proper home to most of my ENWorld settings/creations.
My Remnants of the Horde setting, Under a Vaulted Sky, Scepter of Kings and even Rivenblight from LEW are all part of one of my campaign worlds. Rivenblight was actually from there previously, and the dwarven city from Scepter (Cuvaghn) has been the 2 year + home of a 3.5 campaign.

GP, are you in SF proper, or somewhere nearby? We should hang out, roll some dice in the RW. I am going to Kubla Con this weekend, as well as Gencon in August (Anybody else?).

-Ron

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Glad to hear the gaming's good - and I have similar reservations about 4E. I'll almost certainly try it out, if only out of curiosity. But my hopes are not high.

As for SF, yep. I live in the Sunset just off the N-Judah line. It's been a long time since I've sat at a table and rolled dice, so I'd definitely be interested in sitting in on a game some time.

Also, not sure if you're interested after so long, but you are definitely welcome to rejoin here if you'd like to. It would take some work (off the top of my head I can't even remember when Niccolo left), but totally worth it, especially for one of the starting players. Let me know what you think.

Sparky

Uriel! Hokey smokes!

Howdy. Glad to hear from you.

We left Nico in Sesphar, I think... it was around that time at least.

dpdx

Explorer
Uriel!

Mad respect for your staying power in LEW. I can't even get started talking about that, although I loved the hell out of the dwarf I rolled for that campaign.

Niccolo was at least with us as long as Bethel, and if Sparky says it's the Glades of Sesphar (apparently, Fendric's place of origin), I'm cool with that, too.

I'm so slammed, I can't even do my Pelorites justice. But I'll take a break from Microsoft certification to revisit.

Peace,
John

Remove ads