• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Niobe's Dilemma (Manzanita Judging)

rln

Explorer
OOC: Ah, yes, I read that a bit too quickly. I'd say that adds up to another 1567gp* for everyone except Lasair, then. Correct?

*) plus a handful of silvers and coppers, which undoubtedly will be spent on refreshments while selling... since I'm not going to bother calculating it :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Nonmagical stuff, the huge wad of thousands of cash we found with it, and the magical stuff that I auto-IDed by eyeing the name of the item (such as the Haversack). Also note that several of the items were sold to Lasair, which boosts the others' money gained)

rln

Explorer
OOC: Sorry, but your calculations are not correct.

Nonmagical stuff total: 7534gp 2sp 7cp
Magical stuff total: 2330gp
Reward: 40000

I'd assume we share the treasure by 4 (those participating in that combat) and the reward by 5, which would give Wil, Ogrin and Rasereit 10466gp, Lasair 8816gp+mithral chain+haversack and Troi 8000gp.

There's no need for Lasair to pay anything; just take the items instead of that amount of gold.

[SBLOCK=Calculations]
Code:
40000	Reward

Nonmagical stuff
4788	Bag of Gold
99,27	Coins
315	2 MW Longswords
200	2 Breastplates
7	2 Heavy Wooden Shields
320	2 MW Rapiers
155	1 MW Short sword
550	1 Mithril Chain
1100	Haversack

Magical stuff
1155	1 Rapier +1 
1175	2 Studded leather +1
[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Ogrin]You don't sense any dastarty intentions of Lord Pician, who is mostly distracted by his wife (which isn't hard, since she's pretty distracting). You remember hearing something about the current Barron's Illness and age, and that being a problem for Lord Pician if Niobe wasn't to be found when he died. Something about being able to provide an heir.[/sblock]

A servant rushes into the dining room, "M'lord, your father, he's asking for you. He doesn't look well."

Lord Pician rises, along with Niobe, "Excuse me gentilemen, I fear my father's time might be near" and heads off. "Bring a healer, quickly," he says to the servant as he heads off.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*If Niobe leaves, then Lasair has no reason to tarry and hear her out.*

(OOC: Oh, by the way, maybe we should sell the magic items to Rinaldo's shop thread to get more money and also help starting adventurers grab those items for cheaper?)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No need to tarry = what??? That doesn't help me with my question, nor what you do when they get up and leave.

Remove ads