• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Nightfall's Scarred Lands Psionics Game Planning (was: Psionics Friendly DM Wanted!!)

garyh

First Post
Dang it, Jarval, I'd already heard how great PCat's Story Hour is, but I'd avoided it since the IC Forum alone has me so addicted.

But noooooooooooo, you've got to go bringing an excerpt in here... Now I'm never gonna get out from in front of my monitor.

:)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Thanks Jarval! Well now this should be fun. Tomorrow I'll set up the first post.

Just in case you're wondering I'm going on an honor code folks. You all can roll your own dice.

garyh

First Post
Huzzah!!

Oh, tomorrow morning, I'll be taking off with the G/F till Sunday evening, so if the first post isn't up by morning, I'll get in when I get back Sunday.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Oh, tomorrow morning, I'll be taking off with the G/F till Sunday evening, so if the first post isn't up by morning, I'll get in when I get back Sunday.

garyh, you disappoint me... ;):D

You actually have a life... and you have a significant other... I must say that I am surprised by that, with the number of posts you make in a day... it seems like you are never away from your computer... :D

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

garyh, you disappoint me... ;):D

You actually have a life... and you have a significant other... I must say that I am surprised by that, with the number of posts you make in a day... it seems like you are never away from your computer... :D

Hehe, well, I work part time and am a student on break, so while my g/f is at work, I post much. :)

Thanks, Nightfall! I won't hold up the game all that much if you post Saturday afternoon and I reply Sunday evening.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
Hehe, well, I work part time and am a student on break, so while my g/f is at work, I post much. :)

I see...

Thanks, Nightfall! I won't hold up the game all that much if you post Saturday afternoon and I reply Sunday evening.

Don't worry... this won't be anything like the Academy of Drell's first thread (during which, mind you, Tokiwong and I posted pretty much half of the 200-post thread between us in 2 days or so [that's a rough estimate])...

:D:p;)

garyh

First Post
GnomeWorks said:

I see...

Don't worry... this won't be anything like the Academy of Drell's first thread (during which, mind you, Tokiwong and I posted pretty much half of the 200-post thread between us in 2 days or so [that's a rough estimate])...

:D:p;)

I hit my 1,000th post on Dec. 16th, to give an indication of my recent post rate. :)

And that Drell action is insane. You're insane AND Jurassic, GW. :)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
garyh said:
I hit my 1,000th post on Dec. 16th, to give an indication of my recent post rate. :)

You're sick!

And that Drell action is insane. You're insane AND Jurassic, GW. :)

There was a time when I, too, had much time to post in...

I guess I'm moving up in the world... now garyh has described me with two adjectives... :p;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads