• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New D&D: Age of theThree

Kang

First Post
I was wondering who would be interested in playing in a 3e game, with some exceptions to the rules. The characters would be starting @ Lvl.3, as military officers-in-training to the armies of either of three warlords of relatively equal military strength, united in defence against Gargan, the dictator who rules over most of the realized world.

All D&D classes are welcome. Sorcerers gain a limited ability for prophecy, which they can consult for knowledge of the next 12 game hours (direct inquiries only, I may throw visions at you at any time and for no perceived reason). This ability may only be indulged by a 3-hour trance, during which there can be no interruption, and at the end of which I will bestow my answer (if any).

All rules books are acceptable, as are all rules applicable (each rule not from the players handbook and ALL characters are subject to my approval BEFORE they are used.

That being as it may, I am a reasonably flexible GM, and I love to make my own rules up. If you have something that you think I should try that I have not, let me know (I don't care where it's from).

Let me know what kind of interest I can work with. I am accepting all characters, on a case by case basis. I am setting no limit to my number of players, beyond ten or so.

As usual, I will make all rolls, standard point system stats, and I would like to have a copy of your characters before play begins.

In closing, I am not a nice GM, but I am a fair one. Good luck to all who play my game.:D

Kang

First Post
Ammendments...Things I missed

Thirty point buy ability scores, and standard starting equipment from the ph.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
What about Deities? Do you have Home-Brew ones, or are existing sources being used, a combo?
I was thinking a playing Cleric, should I make it in.

Kang

First Post
Any deity, from any pantheon is allowed. I intend to make my own, but all are welcome. I'm pretty flexible about things like that.

Festy_Dog

First Post
I'm interested! :D

Is Oriental Adventures ok to use?

If so does a nezumi monk sound alright?

If not I'll just go human monk :)

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I'm thinking a Cleric of Odin, taking War and Trickery as Domains. The character is from a destroyed Northlands village, and now he has enlisted in the Military to Avenge himself and to advise and aid those still alive and fighting Gargan.

Wippit Guud

First Post
This will be my first ever Pbp if I get in (can't be much different than the 3 PBEM games I'm in...)

I was going to try for a druid of Meilikki, setup as a mounted fighter (with is animal companion as the mount).

Sulli

First Post
im in but i will get everything to you soon. also do we post our characters here or do we e-mail them to you.

Remove ads