• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New 5e character sheet - back from the dead and making sheets again

neceros

Adventurer
The bottom part of the second page seems unnecessarily divided. Some players might want to use that space for background, some for session notes, some for familiars, some for drawing, etc.
Thank you. Because of this I've lightened a bunch of the lines and I think it looks cleaner. Also lets people draw and see their own work better.

Quickleaf

Legend
TY FOR TIPS! I've pushed a few updates to the page already, but I'm doing another revision with more suggestions. Mind you I only make changes I agree with, but often people have good ideas

I agree with these suggestions.

How should the class & level area look? What is wanted?
I think the ideal is just an area that says "Class" or possibly "Class & Level" if you want.

And then a long uninterrupted line / box for whatever the player wants to write there. The key is to allow space for them to write the subclass in parentheses, i.e. "Fighter (Arcane Archer)"

neceros

Adventurer
I think the ideal is just an area that says "Class" or possibly "Class & Level" if you want.

And then a long uninterrupted line / box for whatever the player wants to write there. The key is to allow space for them to write the subclass in parentheses, i.e. "Fighter (Arcane Archer)"
You are saying allow more room for class and level? That can be done.

As for the second part I'm sort of confused. If I read it right you want a nice big area to transcript class level and subclass details? TY for tip. I will look into it. If you have more to say more I'd love to hear it.

ryuragnas

Explorer
I've updated the sheet to something like you are asking. thoughts?
@neceros: I've been spending this afternoon turning your version 1.31 sheet into a basic form fillable sheet. Now working on some auto calc for it.

Is this something you'd do in the near future? My hand writing is atrocious, so I prefer it being digital / form filled. Saves paper, and can be backed up to the cloud.

spawnofcreation

First Post
Oh man. I've been using your sheets for years. I even made a 5e inspired based on yours. I've been meaning to make a 4th page with a mini stat block for npcs and animal companions/familiars similar to your pf mini stat block.

Remove ads