• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E New 5e character sheet - back from the dead and making sheets again

Quickleaf

Legend
I really like the clean look - very easy to find things. Just a couple suggestions:
  • The "shield" graphic is often used for Armor Class on character sheets – it's a helpful visual tool to orient yourself when reading a sheet that would make a good inclusion.
  • The separation of class & level makes it harder to track multiclass PCs clearly.
  • I find sheets often lack passive Insight or passive Investigation, though how often such things are used really depends on the DM.
  • The bottom part of the second page seems unnecessarily divided. Some players might want to use that space for background, some for session notes, some for familiars, some for drawing, etc. It's more of an individual thing, so if it's designed for a specific group's play style & note-taking style, then go for it.

neceros

Adventurer
TY FOR TIPS! I've pushed a few updates to the page already, but I'm doing another revision with more suggestions. Mind you I only make changes I agree with, but often people have good ideas

I agree with these suggestions.

How should the class & level area look? What is wanted?

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
Passive intimidation?!

Conditions and exhaustion levels would be better suited to the first page instead of the ideals, bonds, flaws IMHO. And spells should highlight if they require concentration (and, perhaps, precious components).

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
Liking this a lot. If you're looking for suggestions, I'd like a box for "Other Class Resource". Something with a name space where I could put "Ki" or "Lay on Hands" or "Sorcery Points" and then spaces for Max and Current.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
I like this sheet a lot. Only minor suggestion is to make the title on the final page “Spells Known” or just “Spells” since most classes don’t have spell books. Great work!

Remove ads