• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Rystil Arden

First Post
Amaury said:
OOC: gosh, i go on a business trip for a few days and.. have so much to read (and to forget)!!

RA, do you think it would be possible to have a thread with important information. I have started to copy some of the stuff you write, but I think people may easily lose track of the story line and main characters as this thing is moving so quickly.

Jallembo would have preferred the Sylvan group since he doesn't see himself of any use in water or underwater environment, and he wanted to stay with Ximix (2 adventures already together - we're in love! ;-) (joking)). But since Ximix is now in Undine, and I'm kind of late, I'll join that team... and go and get swimming lessons first!
(OOC: The water shouldn't be an impregnable concern if you follow Xanthar and Rayne's advice, but that's yet to come.

As for a list of important stuff, I would mostly recommend reading it all carefully. There's often important stuff even in the subtext that might be lost in summarising. I'm sure some of your fellow adventurers might give you the Cliff's Notes from their own perspectives in character as well, if Jallembo asked)

Velmont

First Post
I hope you don't mind that I look at the organization of the other group, but two things:

Frump... too great. That's teh kinds of slime Rinaldo have no respect for them, even more when he kills his friends. And yes, he is pretty good with the Phanstasmal Killer spell.

Rystil Arden said:
"No, I guess we don't. That's probably because Mr. diSenzio from Orussus didn't think much of the Rivenblight delegation...

And now I am insulted! ;) I wanted to put a cleric, but it happen to fit friends together, I was unable to do so.

Also, I've seen that Nodis is leaving. If you want to introduce an NPC in that group to reach the magical number of 7, I can suggest you an NPC from Orussus that I introduce in the Tournement and have worked with Rinaldo to orgnaized it. A Cleric of Grendath. That could be the official delegate instead of Rinaldo if you want. Just throwing the offer.

orsal

LEW Judge
Velmont said:
Also, I've seen that Nodis is leaving. If you want to introduce an NPC in that group to reach the magical number of 7, I can suggest you an NPC from Orussus that I introduce in the Tournement and have worked with Rinaldo to orgnaized it. A Cleric of Grendath. That could be the official delegate instead of Rinaldo if you want. Just throwing the offer.

Nurlan returns to the main hall to tell anyone who might still be around that the Tempest group can take one more, if anyone knows of one available who has the experience suitable for such a challenge. But he doesn't suggest waiting for a seventh, and is quite prepared to go ahead with only six.

Velmont

First Post
I was just kidding... but looking at nocturne is bad for my health. Frump, saving Monemvassia from the dragon :eek: :mad: I starts to have some idea about what to do with him... :] ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
I was just kidding... but looking at nocturne is bad for my health. Frump, saving Monemvassia from the dragon :eek: :mad: I starts to have some idea about what to do with him... :] ;)
(OOC: Hey, he's a modest guy. He only said he helped ;) And at least you're not Gloria :p)

Velmont

First Post
In the latest official list... no, as the people left are all level 1, except Octavio, but Babette is already in that team. If you want to recruit in the Inn, there is three character of level 2 or higher. nodis (who won't come), Fimble (Wizard 3rd) and Semabin (Figther 4).

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
In the latest official list... no, as the people left are all level 1, except Octavio, but Babette is already in that team. If you want to recruit in the Inn, there is three character of level 2 or higher. nodis (who won't come), Fimble (Wizard 3rd) and Semabin (Figther 4).
Fimble won't come--he left on purpose to go become a shovel NPC. Are any of the level 1 characters very very sturdy or possibly partway to level 2?

Remove ads