• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Velmont

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: PCs who weren't selected for Nocturne, watch this spot--Frump may wind up coming back for someone else to replace the PCs who don't cooperate with him)

:lol: Good luck to Nocturna group. Did I told I hate Frump, even more then Sin :p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
:lol: Good luck to Nocturna group. Did I told I hate Frump, even more then Sin :p
See, Sin may be part evil mastermind, but she's also part tragic figure. And at least she's consistent and up-front about what she stands for.

Frump, on the other hand, flip-flops to give himself the greatest advantage and stands mainly for himself. I can see why you might hate him more.

orsal

LEW Judge
Before the groups split, Nurlan has a private word with the members of the Nocturne expedition, to make sure they know about their sponsor. He wants to make sure those slated to work with Frump know the story he told unspecified people last night.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
Before the groups split, Nurlan has a private word with the members of the Nocturne expedition, to make sure they know about their sponsor. He wants to make sure those slated to work with Frump know the story he told unspecified people last night.
(OOC: Frump has actually taken them aside directly from here--you would have to intercede and take them away from Frump to do this. I'm sure some of them heard before though and will spread it )

orsal

LEW Judge
Oh, one other thing. Someone mentioned ley lines. Nurlan has Knowledge(arcana) +9 -- does he know what these are? And what does he know about them? If not much, he'll buttonhole Rayne or Xanthar before splitting.

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
Oh, one other thing. Someone mentioned ley lines. Nurlan has Knowledge(arcana) +9 -- does he know what these are? And what does he know about them? If not much, he'll buttonhole Rayne or Xanthar before splitting.
(OOC: Nurlan's roll on Ley Lines.

[SBLOCK=Nurlan]There are things called ley lines that carry magical power throughout the world. Ley lines can have any sort of strong magical flow as their initial origin, though they don't always show it obviously, but if unspecified, ley lines often refer to the most powerful of such in the world, the ley lines that flow from the towers. Certain areas are thus more suited to powerful magics because of the ley lines. Most of the world's crazy hermit wizards who build a giant tower do so on a ley line for this reason.[/SBLOCK]. As you'll see in Tempest Fugit, calling in Rayne could be a good idea anyway in case she has more info)

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan sees Frump collect his group. Having hoped to warn them as to their supervisor's character, he is disappointed not to have the opening. He had made sure last night to tell the story, but now can't remember whether any of the group now assigned to work with Frump were among his audience. He starts to gather Devlin, Tor, Almayce, Gur, Nodis and Talbin. "Let's meet to discuss plans. But first, I want to consult with an expert." He then goes up to Rayne. "Excuse me if you're not too busy. I've been put in charge of the group seeking the Tempest shard. The hardest part, from what we've been told, may well be knowing where to look. Could you tell us anything that might help? The most specific I've heard is that it's likely to have been placed on some ley line. Do you, say, have any information about where there are ley lines near the Tower of Air?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
orsal said:
Nurlan sees Frump collect his group. Having hoped to warn them as to their supervisor's character, he is disappointed not to have the opening. He had made sure last night to tell the story, but now can't remember whether any of the group now assigned to work with Frump were among his audience. He starts to gather Devlin, Tor, Almayce, Gur, Nodis and Talbin. "Let's meet to discuss plans. But first, I want to consult with an expert." He then goes up to Rayne. "Excuse me if you're not too busy. I've been put in charge of the group seeking the Tempest shard. The hardest part, from what we've been told, may well be knowing where to look. Could you tell us anything that might help? The most specific I've heard is that it's likely to have been placed on some ley line. Do you, say, have any information about where there are ley lines near the Tower of Air?"
"I can meet with your group shortly, but I've scheduled to meet with a few others first. Here, let's make an appointment."

(OOC: Rayne will pop into Tempest Fugit to give the group a briefing at a later meeting. Let me know if Nurlan would like to do something first or if I should just have Rayne come in right now)

Amaury

First Post
OOC: gosh, i go on a business trip for a few days and.. have so much to read (and to forget)!!

RA, do you think it would be possible to have a thread with important information. I have started to copy some of the stuff you write, but I think people may easily lose track of the story line and main characters as this thing is moving so quickly.

Jallembo would have preferred the Sylvan group since he doesn't see himself of any use in water or underwater environment, and he wanted to stay with Ximix (2 adventures already together - we're in love! ;-) (joking)). But since Ximix is now in Undine, and I'm kind of late, I'll join that team... and go and get swimming lessons first!

Remove ads